*** PLEASE READ: About the new VC*****

2 hours ago, RhoBearToe said:

When on mobile I can click the star to take me to the last unread post from my 'Content I Posted in' activity stream. However, when on desktop I don't see the stars when in my activity streams, how can I go to the last unread post when on desktop?

Can you elaborate a little more on this? The little blue/green dot shows fine in mobile and desktop too. 

30 minutes ago, HectorSRCVINYL said:

Can you elaborate a little more on this? The little blue/green dot shows fine in mobile and desktop too. 

When you quoted my post last time I thought that meant you fixed it, so I checked and it was there on the desktop version. I swear it wasn't there earlier today even, but maybe I missed it somehow. Anyway, it's good now. Thanks for all your work getting our concerns addressed!

Just now, RhoBearToe said:

When you quoted my post last time I thought that meant you fixed it, so I checked and it was there on the desktop version. I swear it wasn't there earlier today even, but maybe I missed it somehow. Anyway, it's good now. Thanks for all your work getting our concerns addressed!

The dot doesn't show when you aren't logged in or there is nothing that you have read and got updated. Maybe thats what happened.

59 minutes ago, HectorSRCVINYL said:

The dot doesn't show when you aren't logged in or there is nothing that you have read and got updated. Maybe thats what happened.

Yeah, I think that was the issue. That I had already read everything in there.

Is there a way to jump to the last page of a thread from the activity stream like you can do when browsing the forum?

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

I get an odd error when only on mobile, while only in ST. I get a leftover quote pop up, unable to enter text, therefore can't delete it.

(I am using Chrome on Android.)

Had the exact same problem today using desktop. Wouldn't let me type or remove the quote. Had to submit the post and delete it to get rid of it.

Just now, Eliminator Jr. said:

Had the exact same problem today using desktop. Wouldn't let me type or remove the quote. Had to submit the post and delete it to get rid of it.

The weird thing is that it is always there when i go to post in ST, and only in ST. I'll try what you did, even though I posted the thing I was originally quoting. Odd. 

In regards to our feedback: that's what most important to me on here as a seller / buyer  / trader. It shows me who is trustworthy, who is not, and who is on here to shitpost, or on here to sell. Are we going to be able to see user feedback, and are we going to be able to see it on a post like we used to? We replaced feedback with rep., but why not have both?

Anybody else lose some post count? I was at 1200+ earlier and just noticed I'm in the 970's now. Don't really care about it, but curious.

And +1 with Mr. Grohl's post above, there needs to be some form of good/bad seller identity.

EDIT: Just went to my profile and it shows feedback percentage, but I can't see past transactions.

1 hour ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Anybody else lose some post count? I was at 1200+ earlier and just noticed I'm in the 970's now. Don't really care about it, but curious.

And +1 with Mr. Grohl's post above, there needs to be some form of good/bad seller identity.

EDIT: Just went to my profile and it shows feedback percentage, but I can't see past transactions.

@Thomas³ lost 11k of his posts which is odd. 

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

In regards to our feedback: that's what most important to me on here as a seller / buyer  / trader. It shows me who is trustworthy, who is not, and who is on here to shitpost, or on here to sell. Are we going to be able to see user feedback, and are we going to be able to see it on a post like we used to? We replaced feedback with rep., but why not have both?

Definitely agree with this.  I don't buy/sell here much, but being able to see that at a glance was real nice.

10 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'll look into that. Thanks for the idea.

11 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Done!

23 minutes ago, HectorSRCVINYL said:

Done!

Dude. You're the best. Thank you for doing that. I really appreciate that. Are we also going to be able to get our feedback count / history back in the future? Cause the more feedback someone has, the more I trust them. 100% is great, but you can have 100% with one deal. If you have ten or so, I'm more likely to feel comfortable and do business, ya know? Plus it's nice to see your own feedback and who you've dealt with yourself.