*** PLEASE READ: About the new VC*****

3 minutes ago, drds89 said:

Hector, here's a new one, so someone left me positive feedback, and my score went DOWN one point! F'real. I know you're about to pull your hair out now.

:( I just tested that. Absolute madness..... I'm gonna have to contact the Developer of that extension tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know.

2 hours ago, Mars said:

Seriously man, you need to realize that there are actually people working on This forum that are not out to ruin you day, but your unwarranted bitching could very well ruin theirs.  

It's one thing if you have constructive criticism that you you present in a polite way, but from the very beginning of this forum update you have been negative in a very abusive and confrontational way.  

If  you are having problems decompressing and talking about music after your 11-hour shift, maybe throw on a record and chill before you vomit negativity onto people whose goal it is to actually make positive changes.  Hector has been doing nothing but trying to help, and frankly if you approached me the way you have here, I wouldn't want to help you, I'd tell you to fuck off.

Allow me. Ahem. Gumbo, you entitled whelp. Act your age or kick rocks.

2 minutes ago, drds89 said:

Oops... I started at 149, now down to 146 :(

I know I fixed the bug when someone gives you a feedback now it will Add 1 not take.  I will wait for the developer of that extension to respond ....he should tell me how to 'Recount' everyone's feedback safely. I better leave that part to him.

@HectorSRCVINYLYeah, I got yours immediately too. Eh. Yeah, I've noticed it a few times now. More commonly I get double notifications if anything. Like I said, no big deal - just figured I'd mention it.

The doubles could be a disconnect between my open tab on mobile and my open tab on desktop. No worries :)

Edited by rooks