WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

I wonder if the picture disc will be in the normal clear jackets that most picture disc come in, or if it will have the same jacket as the others. Im tore between the corn splatter and the picture disc. The jacket situation will make a difference to me.

I too do not have an issue with the picture disks, I love them even if I use them for collecting and the candy corn for listening. I wish the candy corn was on white vinyl with orange and yellow splatter, but now I am just nit picking.

Even though I said I wouldn't buy from waxwork after the F13 fiasco, I think I'm gonna have to cave. I love Trick r' Treat. Not into picture discs, probably will try for the 180g orange and black swirl myself.

I'm pretty sure the 180 gram is only orange. Unless I'm reading that wrong.

I initially had no interest in getting Trick 'r Treat but after watching the film again last night, I realized how fucking awesome the score is. I think I'll go with the black/orange swirl as it goes better with the artwork and doesn't look like buttered popcorn splatter.

+1 just for The Loved Ones sig/gif.