Can't believe this album is finally getting pressed on vinyl.

Deluxe Edition with Scratch N Sniff Cover

Clear Blue / Opaque White Wave 12" Vinyl /500
Clear Blue / Crystal Clear Wave 12" Vinyl /500
http://shop.riotstyle.com/product/the-drips-the-drips-12-vinyl-deluxe-edition-scratch-n-sniff-cover

Regular Edition on White Vinyl

http://shop.riotstyle.com/product/the-drips-the-drips-12-vinyl-direct-edition

the-drips-riot-style-twelve-inch-vinyl-l

8 minutes ago, redroom said:

Still waiting on that one.

Bummed they didn't include mock ups from the vinyl.

Went with the clear blue/opaque white wave one.

Yeah, same. Would have been nice to see what they're going for. Not a big fan of clear vinyl, but it could look cool.

I saw this thread title and thought it HAD to be another band named the Drips. Damn, I've been waiting forever for this record. I remember it was listed for the longest time on the website and I kept writing them to find out when it would go on sale. Finally, I just gave up. I went with the clear and opaque.

26 minutes ago, zuck said:

I highly recommend the 'Mexico' 7" as well.

Another great one. I think they are out of those on the Hostage site, but there's discogs. I also like the version of "Coastline" on the Tower 13 comp. better than the one on this S/T. It sounds more ragged and raw on Tower 13.

3 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Another great one. I think they are out of those on the Hostage site, but there's discogs. I also like the version of "Coastline" on the Tower 13 comp. better than the one on this S/T. It sounds more ragged and raw on Tower 13.

Nevery heard that one. I'm gonna have to check it out. I think you can still get the Mexico 7" thru the Hostage Bandcamp page.

Edited by zuck

15 hours ago, zuck said:

Or the box set they were going to put out.

I think the problem there is that Island Def Jam owns some of Bronx II. Does anyone know if/why they couldn't release Bronx III themselves? Is it the same problem as the box set with Distort owning some of the recording instead of Island Def Jam?