MLB Discussion

It continues to baffle me how the Nats allow Ryan Zimmerman to play third base.

I just love watching the Braves beat up on Strasburg

Besides all of his miscues in the field he seems to have a shoulder injury every year. They're gonna have to stick it out with him at third base this year, not resign Laroche in the off season, and then move him to first base next season.

Those look pretty cool but $130 for Chucks is just too damn much.

And Cleveland sucks ass

Whoa whoa whoa. Not all of us can be bankrupt Detroit.

but seriously I would love to have these but I cannot afford these. Not even close. I also have never spent more than 45ish on a pair of shoes. I reallllllly want these though. Like bad.

Got on the jumbo at Fenway 3 times tonight. Felt so good to high five after koji time. Also booed the shit out if pierczinski as hard as I YES chanted.

I just love baseball so much. Can't wait to spend an afternoon playing wiffle.

I know some you don't like Braun, but he is eating up the Phillies. He just hit 2nd home run of the game. A shot to right-center. His first one was great because you heard in the background yell "cheater" as the pitch was thrown and proceeded to hit a 3 run home run. I hope he gets 30-30 this year. I don't care if the guy shoots Heroin everyday because I still think he is among the the best players in the game, and I enjoy watching him.

his douchebaggery aside, i think there's more concern right now about his thumb than the PEDs. i bought him in my auction and have been sweating the whole thing, wondering if i should shop him for an outfielder in the upper end of the middle tier, like matt holliday, and a low-end starter. but after today i'm feeling a little better. i just hope he can continue to play through it without more blisters and shit developing.