MLB Discussion

a very exciting series that the sox pretty much lost themselves. lost 4-2 in two games that they had every opportunity in the world to break open.

really hope the sox can pick up where they left off last time against the rangers.

a very exciting series that the sox pretty much lost themselves. lost 4-2 in two games that they had every opportunity in the world to break open.

really hope the sox can pick up where they left off last time against the rangers.

Sox had every opportunity? You must not have seen how many men Yanks left on base, especially the first 5. That said, really happy Yankees took the series.

Yanks needed this series but the unfortunate outcome is that Burnett is still in the mix. He is an overall negative who the sooner he disappears the better for this fan. I would however miss his interviews. Anyone else catch the "It's out of my hands" interview? Holy shit, it isn't in anyone else's. Ha ha.

I do however think the Yanks need to ride this rotation competition into the middle of September. They have room in the Wild Card and need worry more about what the best combo will be for October. It is frustrating to watch but nailing the best post-season rotation is crucial.

(and I agree, this series breathed some life into the sox/yanks series - it was getting stale. Way to slow and the lack of a real underdog makes it less of a must-watch)

it's getting tough to watch yanks sox series due to how long it takes them to deliver a pitch let alone to play the entire game. actually counted how long it took beckett to deliver a few pitches the other night. with no runners on it took him close to 30 seconds some instances, with runners on over 30 seconds most times. umps need to start enforcing the 20 second rule so 9 inning games actually finish the day they were started.

youre absolutely right.

Yankees Fans who also collect Memorabilia - I have a free surprise if interested that I think you'll dig.

I'll give the full story via PM and you can tell me if you want the item. I found a few things cleaning my office and figure I'll pass some of it along. All I'll hint is that it has to do with the final game at old Yankee Stadium. So if that building meant something to you hit me up.

Mystery Message Out.

Looks like the AL West is going to come down to the last couple games of the season where Anaheim and Texas face off. That should be really good, except the Angels have shown they cant really beat Texas this year. Im sure they will line it up so that Weaver, Haren and Sanata throw in those 3 games. If thats the case, I like the Halos chances a little more.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':ak6o3y28]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':ak6o3y28]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');