MLB Discussion

I'm pretty sure this was just one guy who barely even worked there and that everyone in the organization maintained the Cardinal Way and had no knowledge this happened.  In the end, we will all laugh about this big misunderstanding, except for the Cardinals organization and Cardinals fans...because we don't laugh at negligent and illegal activities.  We hold ourselves to a higher standard; one that bears the responsibility and privilege of being a role model and example for our peers.  True. Proud. The Cardinal Way.

Pretty spot on coming from a fan base overwhelmingly voted as the most insufferable fans in MLB!

Never heard of that site (looks like it is pretty new.)

Any idea where the sites fan base is from?  I would think that may skew the stats.

Normally any review on a large site I find shows the Cardinals as #2 least liked team, behind the yankees.

from the SI piece

“That’s absolutely false,” said Luhnow, who worked as a technology executive before he began his career in baseball. “I absolutely know about password hygiene and best practices. I’m certainly aware of how important passwords are, as well as of the importance of keeping them updated. A lot of my job in baseball, as it was in high tech, is to make sure that intellectual property is protected. I take that seriously and hold myself and those who work for me to a very high standard.”

Where is Ry at?????????

My dad just told me about all this yesterday.

But hey, I've got nothing against the Cards. I'd like to see them in the World Series every year!

Unless you're alluding to my hot take on legitimately serious allegations in sports. Then yeah. Here's one that actually deserves to... Blow up.

My dad just told me about all this yesterday.

But hey, I've got nothing against the Cards. I'd like to see them in the World Series every year!

Unless you're alluding to my hot take on legitimately serious allegations in sports. Then yeah. Here's one that actually deserves to... Blow up.

Would love to hear your take on Panda fapping to instamodel boobs mid game.

Also, it's Matt Wisler time!!!