NFL Discussion

I thought the same exact thing when it happened.

Looking forward to the Colts-Broncos game. Hoping it is a shootout.

Kind of like when the entire Ravens team was out on the field celebrating while the 49ers free kick return at 00:00 was still happening in the Super Bowl? Refs don't care about that kinda stuff.

when did the refs win a game for the packers? if anything, the packers LOST a game because of the refs (which was the catalyst that caused the refs to get their CBA finalized and kicked the replacements back to NCAA D-III schools)

Also known as the game that won the Seahawks a Super Bowl. Without that there would've been no home field advantage, and probably an early exit.

Because his "shortcomings" affected his on the field results so much huh? Jamarcus is way closer to a Mariota comparison than a Winston comparison if we are talking tangible, game-related scouting.

Please, I'm begging ANY of you. Give me something tangible about Winston's ability to debate.

Because his "shortcomings" affected his on the field results so much huh? Jamarcus is way closer to a Mariota comparison than a Winston comparison if we are talking tangible, game-related scouting.

Please, I'm begging ANY of you. Give me something tangible about Winston's ability to debate.

If you take off your FSU colored glasses, you would see it yourself. They are plenty of guys that get in trouble in college and then surround themselves with the right people later on. No one is discounting Jameis' ability. When I saw his hype up his team in the locker room last season vs Clemson, I was sold. He is clearly a leader but his decision making on the field from the pocket and off the field needs serious help. If he gets a support system like Dez has with the Cowboys, he will be just fine.

He was pretty average this season, he wasnt a top 10 qb, 25 tds amd 18 ints is pretty average

If any other QB had that season, they wouldn't be a 3rd RD pick, let alone top 2.