My Vinyl was the Used

I just joined interscope Vinyl collective subscription in Jan. January’s record for the interscope vinyl collective.
product is Juice WRLD - "Goodbye & Good Riddance" IVC Edition. I received a copy of the Used's In Love & Death! Is this normal? Is it supposed to be a Used vinyl? $48. 38 a month is a lot for a Used record.  I’m hoping they made a mistake.. The limited edition factor is what attracted me to this service. If I knew it was the Used I would not have joined. 

On 2/3/2024 at 9:47 PM, scottheisel said:

I just joined interscope Vinyl collective subscription in Jan. January’s record for the interscope vinyl collective.
product is Juice WRLD - "Goodbye & Good Riddance" IVC Edition. I received a copy of the Used's In Love & Death! Is this normal? Is it supposed to be a Used vinyl? $48. 38 a month is a lot for a Used record.  I’m hoping they made a mistake.. The limited edition factor is what attracted me to this service. If I knew it was the Used I would not have joined. 

some kids have all the luck in the world, you lucky lil ducky.