What in the Fuck does your username mean?

kouka

I'm sure this has been done before, but some of you's have nutty names.. so explain them!

kouka = "Doug" in Hawaiian. My name is Doug, but I am not Hawaiian. My uncle brought me back a placemat from Hawaii when I was a kid that had this translation on it, and it's been hung on many walls of places i've lived.. and i like it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine was the name I was given when I was a roadie for a local band during college. The only reason why the band needed a roadie was because I was friends with them and was too young to get into the bars that they played at.

So basically they snuck me into bars. It was great times. I didn't drink though because it was obvious to the bar tender that I was underage. At least she was cool with me being there.

My name is Santiago (like the capital of Chile), which in the Spanish bible is the book of James (no, I'm not a religious type, but when I was taken to church as a lad, I noticed this while killing time for donuts and orange juice) so I loosely used "Jimmy" to fit the Simpsons character pictured in my avatar...probably the most drawn out explanation possible, but it is what it is.