TP/PO: EVERY TIME I DIE Hot Damn/Gutter Phenomenon

Guest admin1338560633

• 4 weeks later...
got mine today. jamming HOT DAMN right now. all the printed inner sleeves are torn up from the records though. booooo. death to shrink wrapped records ;)

That happened to every one of my LNIT records, I was nervous about the same thing happening to these but they were fine. Whew. And they do look amazing.

That happened to every one of my LNIT records, I was nervous about the same thing happening to these but they were fine. Whew. And they do look amazing.

all 6 of mine had them sides and bottom. bummer. everything i've gotten in the mail the last week has split inner sleeves. sucks. unavoidable really. the usps must be roughing up on my stuff for the holidays :D

anyone else's gutter end up being a black ring outter and pink ring inner? thats how it is on the a side, and then my b side is almost all black. its pretty interesting, lol

Yeah same thing happened to me. When I pulled it out I thought I got mine on black. When I flipped it over there was a little bit of red in it.

• 14 years later...
11 minutes ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

Mama I hope these aren’t as hard to get as the others, the last one sold out in under five minutes 

Pressing numbers are double as much as last time so I think this will be alright

1000: Half / Half - Hot pink/ Black w/ White Splatter
2000: 3 color A / B Side - Hot Pink + White + Black