NHL Discussion

If Nash wakes up, Brass, Step, and Hags chip in a few a piece, and Richards and Cally find some more consistency we'll be in good shape. That on top of Lundqvist being Lundqvist I predict Rangers in 6. As for the rest of the 2nd round I say;

Sharks in 7

Senators in 7

Blackhawks in 6

Nothing better than that fucking Leafs collapse. You don't even understand how good it was to see the streets after that OT goal. Fuck I hate Toronto so much. 

Just got tickets for game 3 of Wings/Hawks. Beyond excited, haven't been to the Joe in years.

I've been a huge Leafs fan for 35+ years, and that was just BRUTAL. Still a good year, and they'll be back. I don't live in Canada, but I sort of get the hate since they're the center of the hockey universe up there.

Well since the caps underacheived again (which I expected with the whole new coach, new system, no offseason thing), I guess I'll cheer for mine and everyone elses favorite childhood hockey team, Go Ducks! Quack Quack Quack Quack... Hoping to see a knuckle puck and the flying V in the stanley cup finals haha

Well since the caps underacheived again (which I expected with the whole new coach, new system, no offseason thing), I guess I'll cheer for mine and everyone elses favorite childhood hockey team, Go Ducks! Quack Quack Quack Quack... Hoping to see a knuckle puck and the flying V in the stanley cup finals haha

As sad as this makes me, you do realize the ducks lost in the 1st round to the Red Wings, right? 

As sad as this makes me, you do realize the ducks lost in the 1st round to the Red Wings, right? 

feel free to come on over to the dark side

6766205.bin_.jpeg