NHL Discussion

Ha yeah, not a bad start at all today.

It's pretty sad that the only competitive teams in the east are the Bruins and Penguins.  I mean, I know this it's obvious, and has been said a million times, but still.  The drop off is unbelievable in the east.  

Fuckin Carolina cruises through Alberta with the chance to pick up 4 points and climb into a playoff spot with a terrible record, and they come out with two losses, and the Leafs still hold on to a spot.  

I can't wait until the leafs cruise into the playoffs with 86 points and declare the season a success.  But hopefully they don't make the playoffs at all.

Apparently Leafs are interested in DZ. But asking price may be too high (thatta boy Glen). Apparently Rangers are interested in Franson because they want a righty. I dont mind it. Franson for DZ doesnt sound too bad. Throw a late pick too if you must. Just get his ass out of NY...but not for dirt cheap.

Just got news last night Ian that your boy Vigil and my boy Tom are bringing street hockey nets for warped this summer. So stoked to be playing street hockey all summer. I better see your ass at one of the Cali dates.

awesome, you're gonna be on the whole tour? I've got a few friends bands on it, I'll be there for sure