NHL Discussion

What's the saying in Leaf land? I think it's something like "In Toronto the Leafs always fall in the Spring". #%@#@%@#%@#@#!!!!

I am, however, looking forward to the bloodbath in the off-season. Kudos to the Wings. They have some studs injured and still get it done. Helps when you have a HOF coach.

The terrible Canucks season is salvaged! The Leafs shitting the bed makes everything better. 

I'm declaring my cup pick: St. Louis

That being said, I'm jumping on the Avalanche bandwagon.  I can't help but be in awe at the pure skill of Duchene, Landeskog and McKinnon.  Also, former Kelowna Rocket Tyson Barrie is lighting it up!

What a goddam beautiful day. Fuck the Leafs and their entire organization. My facebook feed has been top notch all morning. How quickly the scum play the blame game and turn on their guys. Pathetic. 

As for cup winner it's going to be a crazy run. I don't think the Ducks or the Pens have the mental game to take it home (and you sure as hell aren't going to win with Fleury in net). Boston is a power house but have the Habs in there and potentially the Caps (although I'm pulling for Columbus to get in) who they have always struggled with for some reason. The advantage to the east though is that the West team will be so beat to shit by the time they get to the finals you may be able to pull it off. I think the biggest mistake people make every year is counting out LA too soon. Jonathan Quick is still one of the best (the very best playoff goalie in my unpopular opinion) and adding Gaborik only made them better, plus the Blues always struggle with them. I also think Chicago is a first round knockout. Hope my Wings get the Penguins though in the first round. 

Edit: still learning to use the internet 

Now the Rangers REALLY need to win tonight. Still hoping the Blue Jackets can sneak in and knock out Philly. Not because Im scared of the Flyers (they cant beat us at home) but Im scared of the health of our players for the rest of the playoffs after a physical series against Philly.

I'm going to the Oilers Rangers game tonight! Can't wait.

What a great game today despite the loss. Very fun to watch. Vinny finally generating these last couple games.

and on a side note: Doc and Pierre were worse than ever today. They used some of the most out of context adjectives and comparisons I've ever heard them make. They're the worst.