NHL Discussion

I just noticed tonight but why aren't there more Kings fans wearing jerseys? At the UC its a sea of red.

A. There are multiple colors of kings jerseys (example, I wear purple) B. there are a lot of transplant Chicago hawks "fans" c. It's la, there's a lot of bandwagon fans buying all the expensive seats you see on tv d. Eff you that's why e. I'm drunk

A. There are multiple colors of kings jerseys (example, I wear purple) B. there are a lot of transplant Chicago hawks "fans" c. It's la, there's a lot of bandwagon fans buying all the expensive seats you see on tv d. Eff you that's why e. I'm drunk

Yeah unfortuantely in LA and Anaheim, most of those lower TV visible seats you see are owned by companies and used to cater to their clients. LRG owns 4 seats in the 2nd row and whenever there is a Ducks V KIngs game, my friend grabs me the seats (if he can). Trust me, that place goes nuts in every row above the 4th and 5th. PLus, as Ian said, the Kings jerseys have varied in color schemes and most people wear every different jersey you could imagine. The Hawks have rarely strayed away from the red/white (aside from a black third) plus you can buy that jersey everywhere since they are a rather popular team. 

Ian, for the record, I wanna see Quick v Lunqvist so I'm going for the Kings... You won't hear that again!

that and there are a lot of black jerseys, which blend into the seats.  i saw myself on tv at the kings/ducks game 5 at the ponda as the camera followed the action on the ice.  we were 7 rows back just off center ice.  well, actually, i saw the 2 guys next to me because one was wearing red and the other was wearing a bright white dress shirt.  i was wearing my black jersey and blended in to the surroundings.  it's worse at staples because the seats in the lower bowl are black, but red will stand out anywhere.

Ian, for the record, I wanna see Quick v Lunqvist so I'm going for the Kings... You won't hear that again!

i like you.

one of my husband's bosses was so bitter about losing, he said he hoped the hawks would win it in 4 or 5.

UGH, i was going nuts all day today.  i have a bad feeling about sunday but oh well.

honestly, before this all started, i wanted to get past the sharks and ducks and figured if we ended up playing against chicago, i'd prepare myself for getting eliminated.  i had no idea they'd play well enough to win 3.

i like you.

one of my husband's bosses was so bitter about losing, he said he hoped the hawks would win it in 4 or 5.

UGH, i was going nuts all day today.  i have a bad feeling about sunday but oh well.

honestly, before this all started, i wanted to get past the sharks and ducks and figured if we ended up playing against chicago, i'd prepare myself for getting eliminated.  i had no idea they'd play well enough to win 3.

The only thing I can't stand are the Kings fans (and Ducks fans) that take this shit WAYYY too far. It is one thing to have fun while shit-talking, but its a whole other thing to make it personal. I went to a rink the other day to play pick-up, and I started talking to one guy next to me. I asked him what team we like and he said the Kings, so we started talking about the series against Chicago. He asked me and I said the Ducks and he just said "Fuck you" and didn't say a word to me after... 

He asked me and I said the Ducks and he just said "Fuck you" and didn't say a word to me after... 

what?!  it doesn't even make sense to react that way.  if it were the other way around and the ducks eliminated the kings, i could see it as him just being a sore loser.  but that sucks that he would act like that regardless of outcome.  sounds like he's just a turd.