NHL Discussion

I'm trying to convince the lady to go to dinner early so I can watch the game haha

Good plan. Fortunately, the 8:10 puck drop buys some extra time compared to regular season start times... I had a ticket to see a show tonight that I am now letting go to waste. Haha. Have to get priorities in line.

Id dig myself into the hole if I could but its impossible haha I legit cant get a loan, a credit card, nothing.

sucks, supposedly NY'ers could buy a ticket in LA to game 1 and a plane ticket and it'd still be cheaper than a ticket to MSG. I couldn't even imagine taking a family to a SCF there.

I really hate the catering to the East Coast with the start times, 5pm in LA is bullshit. Especially for people going to the game.

especially that Friday game at 5pm. I'm probably going to have to take the train there.

I really hate the catering to the East Coast with the start times, 5pm in LA is bullshit. Especially for people going to the game.

The point is market saturation, you can reach far more viewers at 8 pm est than any other start time, and if youre dropping 700 bucks to go to a stanley cup finals game you certainly can afford to go to a 5 pm start in LA