NHL Discussion

I think the rangers tired them selves out trying to work the cycle against us. It really showed in the 3rd being outshot 20-3. I think this was NY best chance to steal a game. I'm excited for game 2.

Also holy crap slava is bad, dude has scored more goals on quick then he has against any other goalie.

How about that last minute! Great stuff. Bummed the hawks aren't in it but this game hasn't disappointed. Random and ridiculous, but the cup patch on the rangers' shoulders bothers the hell out of me.

didn't get to watch the game because of work, but that was the first thing I noticed in the highlights... apparently they did the same thing in 94... anyone know why?

didn't get to watch the game because of work, but that was the first thing I noticed in the highlights... apparently they did the same thing in 94... anyone know why?

it bugged me also, but then i thought about it and the way the word RANGERS goes down their jersey, the R is in that corner already.  on the other side, the captain's or the alternate captain's letter occupies that space.  i'm assuming they put the patch on the shoulder so it's not so busy on the front?

Did the Rangers even bother to watch film of the Hawks/Kings series? You can't dump and chase on the Kings, which was all the Rangers were doing. I thought I was watching a replay of a few games from the Western Final with NY going up 2, then the Kings coming back and winning in OT. Gotta play 60+ against LA to win.