NHL Discussion

True. Kings likely get in at #8, which seems familiar. The playoffs should be unreal this year. So many good teams and it seems wide open. 

I scored work tickets for the Wild/Detroit on Saturday. Should be fun. 

If the Wings are up early don't worry haha we will probably choke like the last couple games

Had to be 2-3k Wings fans there tonight. Not many teams do that at Xcel (Leafs, Jets and Chicago being the others)

Wings looked solid. Dubnyk let in a softie for the second game in a row, but he's human I guess. Wings will always be in the playoffs as long as Babcock is there. Hate 'em, but gotta respect them. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHA

i would've thought an oilers fan would want the kings to edge calgary out.

i half want(ed) the kings to make it in, half relieved that i can save my money and do other things.  i must've dropped a few grand on playoff games the last 3 years and put my social life on hold because i'd wait for the playoff schedule to come out each round before i'd commit to doing anything with anyone.  i'll probably eat and drink healthier, too, since i had a ritual of pizza and beer every first game of each round.