NHL Discussion

went to the game in Detroit last night. It was a great time, glad they lit the lamp finally. Mike Smith letting in that goal from centre ice was pretty good too. 

Just got tickets for Wings/Sabres in Buffalo january 2nd as well. Can't wait 

Have any plans to do interviews or have guests on the podcast? I think you could get Jeff Marek to do it pretty easily, he's always supportive of new hockey podcasters.

I'm rooting for them too! and Buffalo!  Let someone else be the worst.

I think they will make the playoffs this year..  Clearly the Ducks have no intention of climbing out of their slump and the Sharks are going to do what they always do.

it's crazy how second place in the pacific is 6th place in metropolitan. with the exception of the ducks and sharks, everyone lets up SO many goals per game.

The Pacific is a joke this year, besides LA. If Edmonton can get to .500/hang around .500 until Connor (and the rest of our second line) returns, I think we have a legitimate shot, because of how bad the Pacific is. The other big thing is that this is the first year where the team has actually visually improved from the start of the season. McLellan is a great coach, and from what I've heard, he is doing an enormous amount of teaching, and it's paying off. Faith in Todd, Connor, and the Ders. And Hall, since he's one of the leagues elite players, despite what some people say. And Draisaitl is sexy. Best player from the 2014 draft, no questions asked.