NHL Discussion

What a fucking win. 

203.gif

The Rangers were a much better team than the Flyers last night. The Rangers defense did an awesome job shutting down the Flyers offense. 15 shots total was a sad showing by them. Hopefully in game 2 the Flyers top line decides to show up. If not this series will be over quickly.

Fucking Wings baby. Fuck the Bruins. Babcock with a perfectly executed game plan. Never engage the Bruins, don't hit them, don't scrum and they never get emotionally charged and will play shitty. Can't wait for how dumb Marchand is going to look by the end of this series. Lucic already hacking guys in the balls like an amateur. Exactly what the Wings want though.

Having the fucking magic man also helps. 

So do I. Lots of dirty plays today especially from Chicago with Bickell kneeing Sobotka and the Seabrook hit was as vicious of  hit you will see. I would be surprised if you see Backes back anytime soon as it looked like he didn't know where he was and Seabrook is going to get two games at the bare minimum. Yes sad but playoff hockey is unbeatable.

I hate the Blackhawks, and I really do not think Seabrook had any intention of slamming Backes's head like that. He's not a dirty player. Sad to see for both sides.

Love that Columbus won. Really really want them to peat the Pens.

What's fucked about that Seabrook hit is imagine that wasn't Backes. If that was Kane or like Steen, no fucking way they skated off the ice on their own. I can't see Backes coming back this year after that. But Bickell's knee hit was pure dirt. That type of hit has ended so many careers.