NHL Discussion

Oh and seriously, Flyers had too many men on FOUR FUCKING TIMES in that game...no called once. But they call and embellishment on Dorsett when he's crosschecked/boarded by Simmonds. And then an unsportsmanlike on Moore when the dude is getting ground and pounded by Hartnell. Fucking ridiculous. i understand letting them play, but come onnnn.

Emery in again tomorrow. Hoping they can actually take advantage of it this time. I understand wanting to set up side to side cross ice one timers on the guy, he's not as agile after his surgery, but if you see a shot you HAVE to take it on him. And especially generate rebounds.

Emery can definitely be exploited, but he also has the experience in the playoffs and big games. As long as the D shows up in front of him, he will be fine.

You live in DC....how can you root for Pitt?

Would you prefer I root for the fucking flyers??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? the dirtiest scummiest grossest team??????????

lol

I enjoy watching the penguins and at least it's not philly.  I'm rooting for the Bruins overall, fyi ( born in connecticut )