NHL Discussion

I'd kill for Tim Horton's every 200 feet like they are up there. And COFFEE CRISP - the greatest candy bar ever invented.

In buffalo they're literally every 500 feet, I go to different locations based on what I'm getting, haha. Certain ones make certain things better. It is a little ridiculous that I have 3 Tim Hortons within a 5 minute walking distance. But, you should see the drive thrus every morning.

I hope thats sarcasm. You cant win when you cant fucking score. Poor Hank. Fuck Rick Nash. Fucking overrated "superstar" in a long line of guys who come to NY and play like absolute dog shit. LETS GO KINGS! (or Ducks. But I have to root for Gabby, so Im going Kings while they are still in it. Sorry Andrew)

Sorry about your Rangers man. There goes my 10 bucks. I agree with what Vigneault said the other day about getting screwed with 5 games in 7 days.

And why the hell did they do that when the Habs/Bos got 2 days off? The Rangers looked tired in game 3 and it's been downhill since.

We had the favorable schedule in the last series but this one has been rough

Sorry about your Rangers man. There goes my 10 bucks. I agree with what Vigneault said the other day about getting screwed with 5 games in 7 days.

And why the hell did they do that when the Habs/Bos got 2 days off? The Rangers looked tired in game 3 and it's been downhill since.

Im not going to allow that 5 games in 7 days to be an excuse. Even though they looked exhausted in game 2, theres still no excuse for Rick Nash to not have a single goal in 2 whole series. No one on that team has been more busy than Henrik Lundqvist. And he has been incredible every game. No excuses for the rest of the team honestly. 

Im not going to allow that 5 games in 7 days to be an excuse. Even though they looked exhausted in game 2, theres still no excuse for Rick Nash to not have a single goal in 2 whole series. No one on that team has been more busy than Henrik Lundqvist. And he has been incredible every game. No excuses for the rest of the team honestly.

Well said

they definitely look worn down man, the pens held them to 15 shots.  15!  they've never done that in the playoffs before, and they played most of the game with 5 guys on D.  

I went to the Wild game last night. The crowd/atmosphere was INSANE. Bryz was very good after the first goal, and the crowd just hammered Crawford all night. I can't imagine a regular season game after last night - it would be like a funeral in comparison.

Teddy Bridgewater(Vikes first round pick) was there in a suite with a Wild jersey on - crowd let out a huge roar when he was on the scoreboard. 

Even though I'm a hockey fan for maaaaybe 60 days a year, I still have to question the fact that none of you are even acknowledging the bruins and habs series

hey Ian, what do you think about the kings series. my stomach is in knots!

I don't like that sutter moves Kopitar away from the Getzlaf matchup. I think pulling Quick tonight was a great move but for motivation but he needs to put his lines back to what they were. If Ducks win game 5 we are done, if we win we take it in 6. I'm drunk and a idiot at predictions though so take that for what it's worth.

i guess i feel the same.  the realist in me feels like i shouldn't worry because there are no other current series where a team has only won one game and it wasn't going to be likely that this one would end in 4 or 5 for the kings.  the other part of me just wants the kings to play like they did in games 4-7 against SJ so i can relax.