NHL Discussion

you will get to see the Yes! movement take over Consol if you come.  Bryan made a video for the Pens, its amazing.  im sure he's done it for other teams, but pittsburgh uberobsession with WWE, its insane.  

I loved how everyone was all "we dont mean to trivialize this, but..." every time they brought up Marty's mother/family.  for the last two games... its been borderline obnoxious.  being mothers day, im sure it gave Marty some drive that he lacked in the first four games, they've been a different team these last two games.  Game 7 is going to be intense.

Josh Yohe tweeted that the last two people in the lockerroom last night after everyone left was number 87 and number 66.  the last couple times 66 has come into the locker room after a game they bounced back big time.  we'll see what happens.

Unfortunately I won't be making it out. I was at console this year for the royal rumble, it was incredible crowd wise. I would easily

Go to a big ppv in Pitt again.

I don't like that sutter moves Kopitar away from the Getzlaf matchup. I think pulling Quick tonight was a great move but for motivation but he needs to put his lines back to what they were. If Ducks win game 5 we are done, if we win we take it in 6. I'm drunk and a idiot at predictions though so take that for what it's worth.

i still feel the same but i usually tend to set myself up to expect the worst.  one of my friends posted something on FB along the lines of "well the ducks weren't gonna drop 3 in a row at home!".  can't say i disagree with that.  i don't think i ever doubted the series would go 6 or 7, i just hate how the kings tend to get themselves up against the wall like this.  UGH!

Completely agree. I don't think Seguin would ever hit his full potential in Boston. Just a non-perfect fit. I think he'll be much better off in Dallas, and I think Loui and Smith were great additions. 

If Bruins get knocked out in this series I think you see them flip Loui Eriksson. He's playing third line and penalty kill for 4.5MIL a year. He doesn't really fit with Boston and can still yield an incredible return because he is a fantastic player who can be a 70 point guy again. Similar to Jagr last year, goes to the Devils where he can play a little more selfish and thrives. 

I love the pens and I want them to win all the time every game and every stanley cup forever, but part of me wants them to lose, and then just sit back with a bag of popcorn and just watch the city implode.  NASA has already offered Bylsma a job to stare at stars if the pens lose 

i still feel the same but i usually tend to set myself up to expect the worst.  one of my friends posted something on FB along the lines of "well the ducks weren't gonna drop 3 in a row at home!".  can't say i disagree with that.  i don't think i ever doubted the series would go 6 or 7, i just hate how the kings tend to get themselves up against the wall like this.  UGH!

I hate myself for it but im standing by my comment of whoever won 5 will win 6. Hopefully the Kings can play without their heads in their asses for a whole game to not get in a hole and try to crawl back late in the game. Its pretty amazing how not having Mitchell & Regehr changes how the D plays. I've actually liked Schultz but man Greener has been bad and Muzzin & Martinez were a special kind of terrible last night.

What really sucks is if they go to 7 ill miss the game because ill be at a wedding.

I hope thats sarcasm. You cant win when you cant fucking score. Poor Hank. Fuck Rick Nash. Fucking overrated "superstar" in a long line of guys who come to NY and play like absolute dog shit. LETS GO KINGS! (or Ducks. But I have to root for Gabby, so Im going Kings while they are still in it. Sorry Andrew)