NHL Discussion

Bryz in goal for the Wild tomorrow night.

Even though it's a long shot, I'm hoping Harding will get in at some point this series. He's been skating with the team for awhile, and had his pads shipped to Chicago.

While Bryz was solid for us at the end of the season, I'm just worried about him sustaining that reliability.

The Canucks fired Tortorella, and the Capitals traded Halak's rights  to the Islanders. Essentially that makes 4 teams Halak will have been on for the 2013-14 season.

I liked Halak & I'm kinda bummed we traded him.

I wonder what it's like to move from team to team that much.  I can only imagine it sucks.

alright so i legitimately don't know why everyone hates subban, can someone elaborate?

Well I might be exaggerating a little. He is just the player to me that is in the spotlight for the Habs and one of the better players they have. When I/most people think of MTL they think of Subban. I just have a target for them because of the first round. I'm a lightning fan haha

alright so i legitimately don't know why everyone hates subban, can someone elaborate?

yeah, I don't get it either. He's a really good player.

Talented, sure. But he's pretty great at cheap shots, and dives.

Hits to the head:

lbOd_N.gif

pegjn6x.gif

Holding:

cookesubban_medium.gif

And of course, diving:

Of course other teams/players are guilty of this too, but when your team plays him as often as the Bruins do, as a fan it's easy to get pretty fed up with it happening so much.

Of course other teams/players are guilty of this too

I don't like it when the Bruins do it either. And actually, that's partly why I prefer a different team over my hometown team. I enjoy watching talent over fighting/instigating.

You're telling me if the Kings were playing the Candiens and Subban took a dive and got the call you wouldn't be annoyed?

I don't like it when the Bruins do it either. And actually, that's partly why I prefer a different team over my hometown team. I enjoy watching talent over fighting/instigating.

You're telling me if the Kings were playing the Candiens and Subban took a dive and got the call you wouldn't be annoyed?

who doesnt dive/embellish anymore?

The captain of my team is Dustin Brown who is probably the most accused player in the NHL of diving (the reality is he's just a terrible skater).

Everyone embellishes, i blame the refs more than the player if they call a penalty on a dive.