What video games have you been playing?

loser nerd idiots

It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.

or a completely accurate description that paints the entire picture. they're losers for wanting to be one of the first people to play a video game. they're nerds for waiting in line for a video game. they're idiots for waiting in line at least 8 hours for something that will be readily available for years and years.

i'm guessing you were one of the loser nerd idiots.

Based on what?

I mostly play Total War and Mount & Blade.

yup. loser nerd idiot.

Although true, this hasn't lost any of its irony.

Isn't standing in line just the real-life equivalent of refreshing a webpage until the newest pre-order is posted? Is this the standard by which we are judging losers, nerds, and idiots nowadays?

I would totally stand in a 6-10 minute line to play Skyrim when it's released.

Busted out Bioshock 2 the other day. Anyone into the Bioshock series? Anyone pumped for Bioshock Infinite? ::cricket::

Probably gettin' Arkham City this weekend. Sooooo excited.

I've been eyeing my copies of Bioshock 1 & 2 lately thinking about playing through either of them one more time. I didn't hate the second installment as much as some other people. In fact, I found some of the improvements to be vastly superior to the original (especially the way you hack things). It's just too bad that Bioshock Infinite probably won't be released for at least another year. Hopefully it'll be worth it!

Anyone have any feedback on whether or not COD:MW3 is worth it? I got pretty burnt out playing MW2 and Black Ops was mostly disappointed except for the zombie maps that I was able to play co-op with my friends. Just not sure if I want to drop $50-$60 on a slightly upgraded version of MW2...

Busted out Bioshock 2 the other day. Anyone into the Bioshock series? Anyone pumped for Bioshock Infinite? ::cricket::

Probably gettin' Arkham City this weekend. Sooooo excited.

I've been eyeing my copies of Bioshock 1 & 2 lately thinking about playing through either of them one more time. I didn't hate the second installment as much as some other people. In fact, I found some of the improvements to be vastly superior to the original (especially the way you hack things). It's just too bad that Bioshock Infinite probably won't be released for at least another year. Hopefully it'll be worth it!

Anyone have any feedback on whether or not COD:MW3 is worth it? I got pretty burnt out playing MW2 and Black Ops was mostly disappointed except for the zombie maps that I was able to play co-op with my friends. Just not sure if I want to drop $50-$60 on a slightly upgraded version of MW2...

Bioshock was fantastic. I haven't beaten 2 yet. Hacking is waaaaay better and I like that you can have a gun and plasmid out at the same time. Dudes who picked up 2 didn't do so bad. I think the guys that did the first one are working on Infinite. All of the in game play i've seen looks awesome. And it looks creepy as balls. To take something so dark and move it up into the daylight and still make it look creepy is awesome. I keep forgetting about it and then i'll look it up and see something new from it and get excited all over again.

As for MW3, I've heard that the multiplayer is pretty good. I don't remember where I heard it, haha. I'm probably going halfsies on it with my brother. I usually do the campaign, and he usually goes online so it works out. I'm pretty psyched. I'm more into the story than the online play I think.