What video games have you been playing?

Just started making my way through the Halo games. I've only ever beaten the 3rd one which is a random one in the series to start. But I started the remake of the first one for the 360 the other day and it's pretty awesome. I'll probably end up playing/beating all of them except ODST and Wars. I figure it wouldn't hurt anything to skip those.

I heard great things about Uncharted and I thought that gameplay was horrible (they fixed it in the later games, but I was falling off cliffs for no reason in the first). But it was a really quick game. So hopefully AC1 isn't too long.

I just bought Arkham City though (used, shipped for $16. I don't buy expensive games), so that is gonna rule my life in a couple days.

I heard great things about Uncharted and I thought that gameplay was horrible (they fixed it in the later games, but I was falling off cliffs for no reason in the first). But it was a really quick game. So hopefully AC1 isn't too long.

I just bought Arkham City though (used, shipped for $16. I don't buy expensive games), so that is gonna rule my life in a couple days.

AC1 shouldn't take you more than 8 hours. the games in the ezio trilogy are much longer.

if you were to play all 4 games before AC3 you'll probably spend around 60 hours.

just spent the last 4 or 5 days kickin' the dick out of assassins creed 3.

aside from the ungodly amount of glitches and horrible brokenness that was pretty much everywhere, i still had a really good time.

it didn't even start to feel like an assassins creed game until about half way thru.

also rented and beat halo 4 a few weeks ago. that was fun, too.

Guest Big Hairy Stinky Muff

That's because everybody who plays online on PS3 is a noob.

Jokes.

I'm already a little burned out on MP and the connection issues, but this weekend I was having a blast on Tranzit and especially Grief mode on zombies. So hilarious.

Yeah the connection issues r pretty annoying but still. Owning noobs is a blast. My k/d is 2.05