What video games have you been playing?

I bought Minecraft for xbox 360 because it was for $20 at Target and I have the inability to not buy everything I see at target. 

I have never heard of this game or its original version from way back when but it is seriously the most boring thing I've ever experienced and I can't believe anyone enjoys it. 

I bought Minecraft for xbox 360 because it was for $20 at Target and I have the inability to not buy everything I see at target. 

I have never heard of this game or its original version from way back when but it is seriously the most boring thing I've ever experienced and I can't believe anyone enjoys it. 

This is what I thought the first time I played it but when I picked it up again about a year later I fell in love with it. You just have to get into the mindset of setting goals for yourself such as some material you want to find or produce or something you want to build. Once you get into a groove it can be really rewarding and exciting.

I play on PC though. From what I understand the xbox version is a little dumbed down and not as good.

This is what I thought the first time I played it but when I picked it up again about a year later I fell in love with it. You just have to get into the mindset of setting goals for yourself such as some material you want to find or produce or something you want to build. Once you get into a groove it can be really rewarding and exciting.

I play on PC though. From what I understand the xbox version is a little dumbed down and not as good.

Yea, it seems like one of those that I have to really buy into and give a fair shake to. 

Yea, it seems like one of those that I have to really buy into and give a fair shake to.

The best part of it is the online multiplayer and ability to play on different servers on the PC. I couldn't imagine playing it on a console. It's not really a game I would just want to sit there and build stuff on. Being able to kill people and raid their bases is pretty cool.

I was thinking of buying one - but, 400+110 or 110 to play the same game, and a month earlier to boot. I'm sticking with 360 for now.

I'm interested in PS4 because they have 3 free to play's at launch and I want to know what they're going to have in store for Playstation Plus users.

Got a late start last night on Killzone Mercenary for the PS Vita.  Only did the first two levels of the campaign so far but I am really impressed with it.  They actually pulled off a good FPS on a handheld.  The game looks like it is going to be short but the on-line multiplayer stuff is supposed to be solid.

Just bought a 3DS from someone on here and while I'm waiting to get it, I've been trying to decide what games to get.

Definite buys so far are gonna be:

Kingdom Hears: Dream Drop Distance

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King!  Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?

Project X Zone

Possible buy:
LEGO City Undercover

Can't think of much else right now.

ni no kuni is only $20 at best buy this week. that's a crazy good deal!

i think i'm going to pick up kingdom hearts HD. i still have a copy for PS2 but its kind of a pain to pull out and play.

I really want to play this, seeing as you can't go wrong with Ghibli stuff. I guess it'll be my next play after Kingdom Hearts.

been gearing up my BF3 game in anticipation of BF4.

Gonna buy it day-of for 360 - anyone else?

Maybe not day of, but I will be picking it up for sure since BF3 is all I really play anymore

I was thinking of buying one - but, 400+110 or 110 to play the same game, and a month earlier to boot. I'm sticking with 360 for now.

I know GameStop was running a promotion that if you bought a select game that was coming out on the 360 or PS3 and wanted it for the XBox One or PS4 that you can upgrade it for $10