What video games have you been playing?

Nice, I'm a pretty big Zelda fan, I'd consider grabbing a copy if amazon ends up cancelling my BL2 GOTY strategy guide, since they're both around the same price.

Ordered it along with the BL2 GOTY - both had oct 8th release dates, neither have shipped, which is unusual by amazon standards esp for a videogame pre order. So I asked what's up they said the guide is a first come first serve basis, so basically if they oversold, mine'll get cancelled, no biggie. The weird thing is they gave me no reason whatsoever as to why the game hasn't shipped. They decided to ship them separately but still holding on to the game. They said they'll 'ship it in time for the est. delivery date.' That's 2 weeks away and it usually takes only 1 day in the mail to reach me. It says In Stock so it's a headscratcher.

I can't decide which game to play next. I'm debating between Ni Nu Kuni, Final Fantasy IX (only psx and on one I have not beaten), or another playthrough of Persona 3 or Persona 4 (2 amazing games).

been playing 'beyond: two souls' all day. love it!

not really a game in the conventional sense, more of an interactive movie (much like quantic dream's last release 'heavy rain'). but i'm hooked on the story and ellen page is great. 

i probably wouldn't pay full price for it, but i got it for under $20 so no complaints there.

^ I'd be all over that if I had a PS3. Hopefully they'll re-release it for the PS4 cause I plan on getting one of those for sure. Any game that has Willem Dafriend in it has me sold.

he's fantastic in it as well. this game has quite a bit of depth to it--i've noticed many instances where things could have turned out differently if i'd done something else. i think i'm almost to the end and i can only imagine how many different endings there are. my wife has been watching me play it the whole way through and she's loved it too. its gotten mixed reviews and i can see why some people might be turned off by the style of gameplay, but its right up my alley. give me a great story, great characters, great music, phenomenal graphics (i mean holy shit!) and i'm hooked.

Hadnt seen it, wasnt them but it looks good though.Probably uses the same renderer that blur uses. u can see a bit of what theyve done through the years here http://blur.com/

they really got serious when they released the trailer/intro for Dawn of War, its alright now but when it came out it was groundbreaking