What video games have you been playing?

Had more time with Watch Dogs today and I do quite enjoy it.  My only problem is that there is just so much shit to do that it's pretty overwhelming.  I guess that isn't a bad thing, but I end up spending so much time trying to accomplish all the side stuff that keeps popping up, a couple hours have gone by and I'm like "oh shit, I haven't even done anymore of the actual campaign yet."

Like I said, I guess this isn't considered a "problem," I'm just one of those people who try to do everything possible in a game that I can, and with so much to do, I guess I'm finding that difficult, lol.

So over the past couple days I've REALLY been thinking about getting a Wii U. As of right now I'd probably only be getting it for Zombie U, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros. Anyone else think it'd be worth it/eventually worth it?

Yes ZombiU is fantastic, Kart is great, Smash seems to be great, and I had surprisingly a ton of fun with Super Mario 3d World, like a lot of fun.

If you like zelda there will be a new zelda game coming sometime. Also only played AC1 but decided to pick up AC Black flag and you got to have an additional status map on gamepad which was pretty cool.

for me it was a better value to get the Mario/Luigi bundle because I already had remotes from the Wii.

So over the past couple days I've REALLY been thinking about getting a Wii U. As of right now I'd probably only be getting it for Zombie U, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros. Anyone else think it'd be worth it/eventually worth it?

YES. it's so much fun. way underrated. new super mario bros wiiu is a lot of fun and super mario 3D world is a BLAST. donkey kong is awesome as well. the graphics are beautiful.

You beat me to it. I don't play too many video games, but Mortal Kombat is possibly my favorite video game franchise. That trailer is nuts, and I'm so excited. Seeing MK on next-fen is going to be a wet dream.

I was so hyped for E3 after seeing that trailer!! I can't wait

Just bought Watch Dogs and Batman Arkham City GOTY edition.

I had a ton of fun with Arkham City! I've been playing through the Mass Effect series, but I'm taking a break to play Dishonored...I refuse to pay more than $10 for a video game, so I'm usually a little behind.