What video games have you been playing?

Ps4 box has a pretty dumb design. Not sure why they think it's so cool to have these optical (I think), recessed buttons to eject a disc or power on. I always have to think "where the hell am I supposed to swipe to turn this thing on?"

Then on my ps3 after a while it didnt really work that well. You'd have to hold your finger there for a while or swipe it a bunch of times to turn it off.

Think anyone with a ps3 or 4 will know what I mean. Not sure what was wrong with a power on/off button like older systems. Trying to be too fancy in my opinion.

Ps4 box has a pretty dumb design. Not sure why they think it's so cool to have these optical (I think), recessed buttons to eject a disc or power on. I always have to think "where the hell am I supposed to swipe to turn this thing on?"

Then on my ps3 after a while it didnt really work that well. You'd have to hold your finger there for a while or swipe it a bunch of times to turn it off.

Think anyone with a ps3 or 4 will know what I mean. Not sure what was wrong with a power on/off button like older systems. Trying to be too fancy in my opinion.

I think I know what you mean. They don't seem very sensitive at all on my PS4. I mean... It'd be bad for them to be really sensitive, but I shouldn't feel like I have to press hard on them for them to work.

I hate touch buttons.

Also, I've been thinking I need to contact Sony support.. My ps4 takes a good 4-5 minutes to show up on the TV screen.  According to the light on my box it looks like it is starting up into standby mode.

Off -> Standby - > Disconnect and reconnect my controller -> Shows up on my tv screen.

It's insanely annoying.

I hate touch buttons.

Also, I've been thinking I need to contact Sony support.. My ps4 takes a good 4-5 minutes to show up on the TV screen.  According to the light on my box it looks like it is starting up into standby mode.

Off -> Standby - > Disconnect and reconnect my controller -> Shows up on my tv screen.

It's insanely annoying.

Do you put it into standby when you turn it off?

Use the controller to turn it on/off or eject discs...I NEVER use the buttons on the console.

I've been having a lot of trouble just sitting down and enjoying a game for the past couple of years or so. Whenever I try to sit down and play something for more than an hour it just seems to get stale and I'd rather spend my time doing something else. The only game that's been managing to hold my attention lately is smash bros. After learning some basics of the more advanced techniques with my friends it's gotten a hundred times funner. seriously, I could play one-on-one rotations with my friends for hours in that game, but can't do it with any other.

I've been having a lot of trouble just sitting down and enjoying a game for the past couple of years or so. Whenever I try to sit down and play something for more than an hour it just seems to get stale and I'd rather spend my time doing something else. The only game that's been managing to hold my attention lately is smash bros. After learning some basics of the more advanced techniques with my friends it's gotten a hundred times funner. seriously, I could play one-on-one rotations with my friends for hours in that game, but can't do it with any other.

I've played Super Smash Bros for 15 years (the original) and I've never once in my life gotten tired of it.  My roommate and I used to do 99 life matches where every time you died you had to drink.  Tournaments, groups of friends, endless possibilities.  It's the perfect game.

I bought the DS Golden Sun game the other day for $11. The original GBA games were the first RPGs I've ever played (not counting Pokemon) and they're still some of my favorites today, possibly just because nostalgia. But for whatever reason I never snagged this game until now. Really digging it so far. 

I also caved and bought Pokemon White 2. I never played the original White/Black, but I could give two shits about a story in Pokemon games, so it shouldn't matter. I've played the hell out of Heartgold and Platinum, so I figured screw it... I'll buy yet another Pokemon game. 

I've been opting for the handheld games lately to get me away from my computer desk. More comfortable on the couch. Though I am tempted to get back into Inquisitor, or maybe Titan's Quest. 

If the loudness is new that means it's getting hotter than it used to. Which isn't good.

It has always had a slighter loudness to it. More so than others ive seen. Is their anythigto do to cool it down sans get one of those massive fans that they try and sell you?

Also can you transfer your gAmertag and save data to a new system?

It has always had a slighter loudness to it. More so than others ive seen. Is their anythigto do to cool it down sans get one of those massive fans that they try and sell you?

Also can you transfer your gAmertag and save data to a new system?

Not sure about save since before the ps4 I've always had a xbox, but you can just plug in a USB on those and copy the save files then plop them onto the HD of your new system.

Gamertags all you need to do is log in on a new system.