What video games have you been playing?

Also can you transfer your gAmertag and save data to a new system?

Most games have cloud saves. If you don't have PSplus then you don't get much room though. If you go to your Saved Data Utility you can view what is already in your Online Storage. As mentioned above it is super easy to usb transfer everything if the cloud storage doesn't get the job done for you.

People with ps3. Does your system run really loud? I have the slim and am watching netflix and its super loud. Do not know if that is a sign of it shitting the bed?

Needs more ventilation. I've also noticed that it does that when its warmer in my apt. I drop the temp and the fan stops running in hyperdrive

I'm only talking about MLB 14 cause that is all I own at the moment.

Still a few bugs to patch. Sometimes you get picked off so bad that the 1B swipes his glove and stands up before you get back to the bag and are called safe. You almost never throw anyone out if they take off for second, but it is really easy to get picked off. Need to work a better balance on the whole system.

Definitely a lot easier to pop up in this game. Can't just knock pitches on the high end of the strike zone out of the park all the time like you used to.

I'm only talking about MLB 14 cause that is all I own at the moment.

Still a few bugs to patch. Sometimes you get picked off so bad that the 1B swipes his glove and stands up before you get back to the bag and are called safe. You almost never throw anyone out if they take off for second, but it is really easy to get picked off. Need to work a better balance on the whole system.

Definitely a lot easier to pop up in this game. Can't just knock pitches on the high end of the strike zone out of the park all the time like you used to.

I bought this on PS3 because I've been burned by sports titles on a new system. I love it. Road to the show is a little deeper. I haven't tried Franchise mode yet. Any differences?

I thought the idea of weekly challenges is really sweet but I wish they set them up so that they were challenging but not impossible to win. I did one that seemed like you needed 300 straight hits on hard to win it. It would be cooler if you just had to meet an accomplishment and then after that, it was a random draw.

Been playing through the original Spyro trilogy 100%ing it through the PS classics version on the PSN.

100%ed the first a week or two ago and im about halfway through the second. They really hold up too.

These games are amazing. I have the first and Ripto's Rage on disk. I need to get Year of the Dragon.

That game was the shit.