What video games have you been playing?

I can't tell if this post is making fun of me?

No, not intended that way at all. I just thought it was relevant/funny. Thought you might find it funny as well. The Onion is hilarious. Guess it's not always for everyone though?

While I'm in here: I was playing Tales of Symphonia recently, just picked up Drakengard 3, so gonna give that a shot pretty soon.

Also, just went ahead and pre ordered the kinectless X1 yesterday and picked up Titanfall and plan on picking up Watch Dogs tomorrow when I get paid. Anyone know which store had the best version of Watch Dogs with all the extras that they do for Ubisoft games now? Also any other games I should pick up/pre order while I'm at it?

EDIT: If you have any free live codes you don't need/want I would be more than happy to take them off your hands :)

Also, just went ahead and pre ordered the kinectless X1 yesterday and picked up Titanfall and plan on picking up Watch Dogs tomorrow when I get paid. Anyone know which store had the best version of Watch Dogs with all the extras that they do for Ubisoft games now? Also any other games I should pick up/pre order while I'm at it?

EDIT: If you have any free live codes you don't need/want I would be more than happy to take them off your hands :)

Just get the season pass, you'll get all the DLC anyway

Watching my buddy play Metal Gear V: Ground Zeroes is hilarious. He's a die hard fan but is struggling with the PS4 controls

It was kind of tough until I got the hang of everything. Unfortunately I didn't care enough about the alternate missions to get much out of the game though. The full MGSV is going to be massive though, and that's exciting.

It was kind of tough until I got the hang of everything. Unfortunately I didn't care enough about the alternate missions to get much out of the game though. The full MGSV is going to be massive though, and that's exciting.

Same here I can't wait! MG never disappoints

On a different note has anyone seen this about Watch_Dogs? Apparently there is thinly veiled mockery of Trayvon Martin in the game. I haven't seen this myself so I can't confirm it's validity. Has anyone seen it?

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshhE298chK7H99Vh12u

I think I'm gonna nab a Wii U tomorrow along with Mario Kart and Wind Waker. Never played through Wind Waker and I friggin' love Mario Kart. And it looks like I can get a free download of another game, so I'm torn between that New Super Mario Bros. one and Pikmin 3.