What video games have you been playing?

I started playing The Last Of Us again a few nights ago.

I haven't played this for a while now cause it gets dark in winter very soon...

I noticed that chances of getting a heart attack increase significantly playing this game when it's dark...I'm waiting for Spring! :D

Been playing GTA 5 lately (on PS4)...fun as shit! :)

Persona 4 Golden has ruined my life.

Also New 3DS in North America Feb. 13th.

Oh man, I went through P4G last year.  There were times where i would play for 6 hours at a time with no breaks.  That was one of the most addicting games that I have ever played.  I am currently playing Persona Q on the 3ds now.  It's not bad, but nowhere near as good as P4G. Not to mention, its a complete grind session and gets a little tedious.  

I'm actually kind of annoyed that the white N3ds isn't being released in the US... I heard that Gamestop would be offering $100 for Old 3ds XL trade ins towards New ones, and I would have been fine upgrading to a smaller screen with sweet colored buttons for a hundred bucks less.  At this rate I'll probably wait a bit and pick up a N3dsXL if a exclusive game comes out that I want to play. Until then, I will be going to find a 16gb SD card for my current XL so I can play some new stoof.

ah gotcha, both of those sites are blocked at work lol

You can apparently order them at select Gamestops with a $200 full price deposit. But, they are selling out. If you have a G-Stop near you call ahead and then go there now, otherwise you are probably SoL.

Also, Just got the SD card I needed at Staples :D thrilled. SMT IV tonight!

I want that New 3DS XL but I'll probably wait for a more appealing special edition to come out. The Majora's mask one looked really nice but I'm not going to be able to afford it at the moment. Plus the wave 4 amiibo are awesome! Ness merchandise in the west I hear is really really rare so it'll be cool to have some earthbound memorabilia available to us

Just picked up Fire Emblem Awakening, after playing the demo for about 15 minutes. The gameplay was just so addicting and simple for a newcomer to the series like myself to just pick up and play. I can't wait to play the hell out of this game and the new game coming soon that Nintendo announced today

Also with the amiibo feature in Mario Party 10, it looks like I will finally be able to play a more classic Mario Party experience (the last "classic" gameplay was 8) because it's pretty much the amiibo as your character and no car to drive around the level in which makes me pretty happy