What video games have you been playing?

I gave up on Destiny a while back... got too repetitive too fast. Been doing Fable 3 and Minecraft. Borderlands 1 and 2, Fallout New Vegas, and Dead Island are all on my to do list.

PC I'm kinda into Infinite Crisis, it's like League of Legend but with DC Comics superheros.

Motherfucker. I paid full price for the evil within earlier today. I had a gut feeling I should wait but wanted to play something.

Game is pretty sweet so far. Opening scene (chased by the chainsaw maniac) was tense.

Fuck the Lizard Squad. Can't log in to play Destiny

It's literally a fucking joke to those assholes. It seems like they just keep getting away with it and nobody has done anything to track down who the hackers are. Why haven't Sony or Microsoft called the FBI or FCC or any other federal bureau that could maybe help track down those Lizard fuckers?

It's literally a fucking joke to those assholes. It seems like they just keep getting away with it and nobody has done anything to track down who the hackers are. Why haven't Sony or Microsoft called the FBI or FCC or any other federal bureau that could maybe help track down those Lizard fuckers?

Supposedly they're based out of Russia.

....Blade is on Netflix via Xbox 360...

Each console uses it's own servers, last I read the PS3 was working, the 360 was hit or miss, the One is basically still dead as well as the PS4.

Seems like they're using Twitter to boost about it. It's ridiculous that Twitter hasn't booted them.

Supposedly they're based out of Russia.

They're probably buried behind a ton of VPNs and proxies. They've been caught up before though http://m.incgamers.com/2014/08/ddos-group-lizard-squad-apparently-caught-and-exposed?fdx_switcher=true