What video games have you been playing?

ive just been lazy and bullshit around in fallout 3 a lot lately. Other than that I play halo 3 with my friends about once a week, and need to play cod 4 more often. Also left 4 dead.

Anyone want gears of war 2 (360)? I bought it and dont enjoy it. And I am not about to sell it for 25 to gamestop, cheap bastards.

$25 is pretty good for how old that game is.

I finally am getting the hang of Persona 4. It's a lot different then 3, and there are so many social links early on. I've also found a great balance of dungeon crawling and social links, at least so far I've not had too much trouble on the last few bosses (just beat the bonus boss in the Steamy Sauna). It's a damn good game, makes me ignore my 360.

I've also been playing a bit of Halo 3, but I get bored of it after 3 or 4 games.

Yeah, I never got crazy into l4d so I throw it on once in a while for fun. Honestly the second one needs a bit more than what they are announcing will be in it. 4 maps gets old, but now only 5 in the next one? I feel like they could do a bit more than that. But I always have higher expectations than I should for games.

You know whats actually a great and simple game? Earth defense force 2017. I play it at my friends place time to time, once going on a 5 hour streak. You shoot giant alien ants and spiders with a bunch of weapons. Arcade-y awesomeness. Need to pick it up soon, its cheap too.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to pick up Bionic Commando since it was only $20 at gamestop and for as bad of reviews as that game got I had a hell of a lot of fun with it. It does have it share of problems and annoyances but it deserves no where near the extremely low reviewer scores it was getting.

I really recommend renting the game, it's a ton of fun but it's really short.

I'm nearing the end of Persona 4 now. I just watched the bad ending, on purpose, and am about to start for the normal ending now. I want to also try to get the true ending, but it's probably going to be really hard to defeat the true boss on expert. I wish I thought that through before hand. It's still an awesome game, that I've invested about 60 hours into now, which is a lot less then I put into P3 though.