What video games have you been playing?

you don't know my morals brah

I feel u, man.

Why pay out $40 a year in advance for a game to come out that could be potentially broken at launch? It's directly supporting the issue we experienced a few months ago with several games. Seems to have died down a bit, but I'm sure it'll just be a matter of time before Round 2 of Broken Launch Games.

I feel u, man.

Why pay out $40 a year in advance for a game to come out that could be potentially broken at launch? It's directly supporting the issue we experienced a few months ago with several games. Seems to have died down a bit, but I'm sure it'll just be a matter of time before Round 2 of Broken Launch Games.

Yeah, exactly POs are fucked in general. But especially when they are a year in advance.  I would never keep it if it wasn't $20 off. Still torn about it.

The first one is still tough, but ramps up a little slower.  This one feels tougher from the beginning.. I haven't gotten too far into it yet though, can't image how much harder the later levels must be.

I like trying to use guns as little as possible, use doors, throw melee weapons, rush dudes, knock em down and then finish.

The lock on functionality is a little overpowered in HM2. As in, you can lock on to and shoot enemies that you can't even see yet. Game is still tough despite that, though, and honestly it makes it a bit more humanly possible to string together insane combos.

This one does feel like it's focused a lot more on gun play than the first, which I sort of like. In HM1, using guns always just felt like a risk. Now guns feel more like a risk-reward scenario. I feel like it encourages me more to play the way I want as opposed to the handful of ways I could figure out how to just survive levels in the first game.

I'm wondering - do any of you guys play on PC?

It's fucking impossible (hard) to aim with the right joystick on PS4. Is it any easier when it's point and click or is it still way too fast?

Sitting in a room and aiming where I know the next guy is gonna be, even if it means walking backwards into a room just so i can shoot without adjusting aim seems to be the only way it's manageable.

I'm wondering - do any of you guys play on PC?

It's fucking impossible (hard) to aim with the right joystick on PS4. Is it any easier when it's point and click or is it still way too fast?

Sitting in a room and aiming where I know the next guy is gonna be, even if it means walking backwards into a room just so i can shoot without adjusting aim seems to be the only way it's manageable.

I played 1 on PC and intend to the same for 2. I fucked around with the console version a little and really didn't like the controls pretty much for the same reason you stated. I think that a keyboard/mouse is much easier to play this game with.

Yeah I'm sorry but this game is fucking retarded on console. You can't aim for shit.  And I read that the PC version already got patched for some of the idiotic glitches I'm getting. Like keys stuck in the fucking wall on the police level...

I know I'm raging right now  after getting that glitch and being stuck on this fuckin level for an hour, but god damn.... I feel like I wasted 14 bucks. The difficulty is stupid... it's totally dependent on random factors like your aim not flipping 180 degrees for no reason, lock on actually working, or most common of all, the enemies not walking on top of one another and being impossible to kill both before they kill you...

I know I'm a year and a half behind most of the thread but really liking watchdogs. Should probably get further before saying this but might like it more than GTA V. The hacking kinda gives a completely different feel to break up the drive - shoot - drive gameplay of GTA.

Also nice to steal a car every once in a while and here Alkaline Trio or Screeching Weasel on the radio.

Also pumped for Mario Party 10 in a weekish.

That's about all I've been playing lately.

I was on the fence about starting it because i could play like 5 games in the time it would take to beat gta5 but i finally pulled the trigger on it since it was 30 instead of 60 bucks(i refuse to purchase a game at full price) and ive been waiting a long time since gta4 was out. I know im just going to get completely immersed in it.

Yeah I'm sorry but this game is fucking retarded on console. You can't aim for shit.  And I read that the PC version already got patched for some of the idiotic glitches I'm getting. Like keys stuck in the fucking wall on the police level...

I know I'm raging right now  after getting that glitch and being stuck on this fuckin level for an hour, but god damn.... I feel like I wasted 14 bucks. The difficulty is stupid... it's totally dependent on random factors like your aim not flipping 180 degrees for no reason, lock on actually working, or most common of all, the enemies not walking on top of one another and being impossible to kill both before they kill you...

I may be reading this wrong but I think you're missing the point of the game. It's supposed to be stupid difficult. I play on PC but I use a controller and I do just fine. Granted, I still have to play a level 20x or more before successfully navigating it. Dying is an essential part of the gameplay. It's not a roguelike where you have to avoid death at all costs. You're supposed to die so much that you get in to a rhythm. 

Yeah i mean I'm progressing fine, I guess I'm just not into random difficulty. If I do an action one round that baits 3 enemies, then next spawn it baits 6... Just seems stupid!

I think it's a cool game, I just wish it was a tiny bit more enjoyable. Granted, going back and playing previous levels is much easier so, I get it.

It's all good like I said, i was raging haha.

Yeah i mean I'm progressing fine, I guess I'm just not into random difficulty. If I do an action one round that baits 3 enemies, then next spawn it baits 6... Just seems stupid!

I think it's a cool game, I just wish it was a tiny bit more enjoyable. Granted, going back and playing previous levels is much easier so, I get it.

It's all good like I said, i was raging haha.

You love the Souls games, but aren't into randomly hard difficulty?

I was on the fence about starting it because i could play like 5 games in the time it would take to beat gta5 but i finally pulled the trigger on it since it was 30 instead of 60 bucks(i refuse to purchase a game at full price) and ive been waiting a long time since gta4 was out. I know im just going to get completely immersed in it.

The main story is great, and most of the side missions are very time consuming. I mostly play online now after I figured out what I was doing on it. I can't wait to dive in to online heists!