What video games have you been playing?

Can't believe they are releasing this at $40. I hope the majority of PS4 owners have never played it or I can't see them selling too many copies at that price. I think I beat this in about 5 hours the day it originally came out. And the NG+ options were kind of limited if I recall. I promptly took it back to the store I worked at for a full refund.

I'll probably revisit it when I can pick it up for about $10, or get a used copy at gamestop and return it after I'm done.

Can't believe they are releasing this at $40. I hope the majority of PS4 owners have never played it or I can't see them selling too many copies at that price. I think I beat this in about 5 hours the day it originally came out. And the NG+ options were kind of limited if I recall. I promptly took it back to the store I worked at for a full refund.

I'll probably revisit it when I can pick it up for about $10, or get a used copy at gamestop and return it after I'm done.

I'd be tempted to buy it for that price though cause I've never played it. Or any of the games in the series for that matter that's why I want a collection of all of them remastered.

And Uncharted please.

The GoW games were sick. Come on man.

Don't get me wrong, I've played and enjoyed every game in the series. They just rarely deliver an experience worthy of $60 (or in this case $40). Not to mention GoW 3 was already a pretty nice looking game that you can currently get along with 4 others in the series for less than $20 on PS3.

As I said in my first post this will be cool for someone new to the game.

I was planning on getting this tomorrow, is it not worth it?

I don't want to answer that after one game. It's just really not what I was expecting.

- you ride around in a vehicle together. No one goes in their own direction.

-stars and coins are gone. They have something called mini-stars, which are closer to coins (you can get about a hundred throughout a game and they determine the winner).

- not based on number of turns. You just go based on time.

- there's not a mini-game after everyone rolls. It's more that you land on them as a group. Seemed like I spent twice as much time rolling the dice as playing mini-games compared to the old games.

It just threw me off from what I was expecting.

Don't get me wrong, I've played and enjoyed every game in the series. They just rarely deliver an experience worthy of $60 (or in this case $40). Not to mention GoW 3 was already a pretty nice looking game that you can currently get along with 4 others in the series for less than $20 on PS3.

As I said in my first post this will be cool for someone new to the game.

This is usually the case for me with most remastered games. Not enough for me to rebuy it

Just started Dragon Age Inquisition. For some reason I looked past this game when it came out. I'm pleasantly surprised at how good it is! It's not overly complicated and still very interesting. I like how you can toggle between characters and enter a strategy mode and select targets to attack. Really cool game!

Internet has been down for two days, so no destiny...as much as I'd like to grab that IB chest, it has been a blessing in disguise because it made me play The Last of Us to completion. Pretty fucking good. I probably won't do a "grounded" play through unless I wait a good bit, but I still have the DLC to work through. I'll probably do that before I get too heavily into BLOODBOOOORRRNNE! next week.

Internet has been down for two days, so no destiny...as much as I'd like to grab that IB chest, it has been a blessing in disguise because it made me play The Last of Us to completion. Pretty fucking good. I probably won't do a "grounded" play through unless I wait a good bit, but I still have the DLC to work through. I'll probably do that before I get too heavily into BLOODBOOOORRRNNE! next week.

I've still yet to try Grounded. Good idea thanks!

i'm glad you finally got through it. I remember at first you telling me you weren't impressed :o

Wolfenstein The New Order and Assassin's Creed Unity are both $20 at work right now, are either of them worth it?

$20 is probably the right price for both games.

Last I saw, Unity was a broken piece of shit, don't know if they fixed it. Plus I'm not a big AC guy anyway.

Wolfenstein got good praise, but it's a single-player campaign-only game. I'd pay $20 for it, but was waiting for it to be cheaper.