What video games have you been playing?

Yeah, but it's not like normal Co-Op.

If it's anything like Dark Souls:

There's usually a few "covenants" with different purposes.

1. Invasions: Red summons can invade your game and hunt you down. This is PVP.

2. Summons: You can summon blue or white players to help you. They are on a timer, or disappear once the boss in that area is killed.

Works by putting something on the ground the "messengers" in Bloodborne I believe. If you put down a red mark you get summoned for PVP if you put down a white mark you get summoned for Jolly Co-Op.

In the past games it was mostly random, although there were "rings" you could set to specific signs to try and match with friends.  In this game I've read you can set a "password" to match with friends, so it sounds like that's been improved.

New to Bloodborne will be Chalice Dungeons which are totally Co-Op opportunities of randomized dungeons and bosses, which sounds like you should be able to match up with whoever you want and hunt shit.

There is also much more passive "Co-Op" in the form of signs you can leave on the ground that get shown on randomized people's games who are in the area you left the sign. Often these signs will say things like "Jump here" and you should always 100% do what they say without question.  Others will say "Tongue but hole" and you should also do this.

There are also often blood splatters (might be messengers in this game, not sure) that if you stand on them, you can watch a shadow-form of another player in their last few moments before death to get an idea of what dangers lurk where you're standing.

Finally started Majora's Mask!  Loving it so much.  Between that and Dragon Ball Z: Xenoverse I think I'll be good for a while.

I'd love to get into Bloodborne because it just looks so good.  But I never had the patience for Dark Souls, so unfortunately I don't think I could handle this either :(.  Makes me sad cause I know I'm missing out...

Update on my 360 Fallout New Vegas play through. Digging it! Turned on "Hardcore" mode and it keeps me on my toes from not dying from starvation, dehydration, and insomnia... or whatever.

Might go download that mod for Skyrim on Steam that's like the same thing but with hypothermia. Skyrim > every game in existence1!!11! (just kidding but I really like Skyrim)

Uncharted 4 delayed to Spring 2016 lol...

I already had a preorder in for it through Walmart at $40... but, I really do not like the idea of having a PO on something more than a year out and still "up in the air".

Trying to determine if my morals are worth the $20 I'm potentially saving.

I don't see how that's a moral issue

Hotline Miami 2 is so dope.

Finished a level last night in which you control two characters at once. One has a chainsaw, the other uses guns. At one point my chainsaw guy was on the ground finishing a downed enemy and I had to use the gun guy to fend off a stream of other incoming enemies. Glorious.