What video games have you been playing?

picked up oblivion when i pre-ordered new vegas, not really feeling it though its had its moments so far.

Oblivion took me a good ten or fifteen hours to really get into but it was a lot of fun. I'm stoked for New Vegas. Hope it's just as good as 3 was.

I've been playing a lot of Civ 2 the last few days.

Atlus announced a new game by the Persona team. Game is confirmed for ps3, and xbox360. Sadly it looks like it might not make it to the states from the magazine pictures.

Atlus forums info

I saw just one pic of this, forgot to read more about it. I am really hoping that this comes over here and is used as a test to see how well a Persona-team game would do on the 360. I want Persona 5 to be on both systems.

I'm a little worried that the next Persona game will be on PSP. I think the PSP version of Persona 3 did really well for them.

I just hope that it actually does come out on PS360, even if there's only a minor graphical upgrade from Persona 4. That was the first JRPG I played since Final Fantasy X, and Persona 4 blows every other JRPG out of the water if you ask me. I honestly didn't think I would like it that much because RPG's in general haven't been able to hold my attention since I was a kid, but I played almost 90 hours in less than three weeks. I really, really want Persona 5. :D

Guest eriathomas

Persona 3 and 4 are amazing. I put 100+ hours into both, and I rarely do that on any game. I feel like playing through 3 again, but I have so many other games to play first.

Persona 3 and 4 are amazing. I put 100+ hours into both, and I rarely do that on any game. I feel like playing through 3 again, but I have so many other games to play first.

I still haven't tried to finish 3. Stuck at the end, underleveled and with lackluster Personas. I got much better at fusion in P4.

I'm a little worried that the next Persona game will be on PSP. I think the PSP version of Persona 3 did really well for them.

I just hope that it actually does come out on PS360, even if there's only a minor graphical upgrade from Persona 4. That was the first JRPG I played since Final Fantasy X, and Persona 4 blows every other JRPG out of the water if you ask me. I honestly didn't think I would like it that much because RPG's in general haven't been able to hold my attention since I was a kid, but I played almost 90 hours in less than three weeks. I really, really want Persona 5. :D

I was tempted by P3 Portable, K-Mart just had a killer sale where I could have snagged a PSP bunble for $130 (Assassins Creed or Gran Turismo ones), but I passed. I really want to play the Prinny game that is on the PSP too.

I need to finish DQ9 so I can play some Disgaea again.

Guest eriathomas

I've been really tempted to get a PSP lately, for P3P and a few other nice looking RPGs. I just have the feeling I'd hardly ever use it.

picked up oblivion when i pre-ordered new vegas, not really feeling it though its had its moments so far.

I didn't like Oblivion much either, but I know a bunch of people who love it.

I've been replaying Fallout 3 and playing Alien Swarm with some friends. It's free on Steam, in case you didn't know.

I've also been playing lots of Worms on xbox at my friend's house.

Guest eriathomas

So the "Cathrine" trailer looks, uh, interesting? I'll probably still play it since it's by the Persona team, but the sex scene and stuff looks to be a bit much.

Guest eriathomas
Considering getting Halo: Reach, but I don't know if I need another shooter right now...

I was planning on it, but I think I'm going to pass on buying it since Halo just doesn't do it for me anymore. I may borrow it from someone for the campaign portion though.

Thinking about picking up Death Smiles if I can find it used for a good price. I'm also thinking of starting Persona 4 again.

So much Xbox shit coming out I need to buy. Halo Reach, Monday Night Combat, Dead Rising Case Zero, Crackdown 2 DLC, etc.

Picking up Halo Reach at midnight and skipping class that day. Day after that has no class, so I should get some solid play time in it. (Although incredibly lame, Halo is probably the only game I'd do this for)

Guest markovianprocess

I've been playing Scott Pilgrim all day for X-Box 360. I love all of the video game references! It's a bit easier now that I've discovered where to buy power-ups too.