What video games have you been playing?

Man, I LOVE Limbo.

I didn't even bother with the demo, just bought it sight unseen. I can't remember the first time I was so impressed by a game. The atmosphere in the game is incredible.

I agree, Limbo is fantastic thus far! I'm just about 50% done and I'm really impressed with the dark and twisted tone and the total sense of loneliness it creates. It also really makes you work for the achievements. you really have to work to find them.

Man, I LOVE Limbo.

I didn't even bother with the demo, just bought it sight unseen. I can't remember the first time I was so impressed by a game. The atmosphere in the game is incredible.

I agree, Limbo is fantastic thus far! I'm just about 50% done and I'm really impressed with the dark and twisted tone and the total sense of loneliness it creates. It also really makes you work for the achievements. you really have to find them.

I only found the first one... are they all a glowing thing you have to collect?

Guest eriathomas

I'm 3/5 the way done with the "Separate Ways" extra in RE4. It's a cool little side thing that shows up Ada is up to during the game. It's 100 times easier then the game, and not too bad to play.

I'm not sure if I should start Silent Hill 2 next, or get back into Tales of the Abyss.

just finished playing chrono trigger.
Such a great game. Perhaps my favorite ever. You should play any of the early Final Fantasy games if you haven't already. FFIV is another favorite of mine.

I'm finally getting to Uncharted 2. So beautiful.

I actually played through IV very recently and loved it. The only ones I haven't finished are II, V, and tactics.

It's not new at all but I've been playing a shit ton of Oblivion. I love these kinds of games...so easy to just blaze and wander, enjoy the scenery. The best part is that I'm playing it on our 46" on maxed settings :D so fucking gorgeous.

man i need to throw this back on. Haven't played in awhile. It's so damn good

Guest eriathomas

I picked up Resident Evil 5 for cheap, so I can play through the 2 DLC missions. Hopefully my points from amazon will be here tomorrow.

I'm thinking of picking up all the old SH and RE games and playing through them all again/for the first time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eriathomas

I got Alan Wake back from the person I let borrow it, so I've been playing the DLC. I don't remember the game being quite this hard. I seem to die, or run out of ammo a lot more though. The extra story is pretty interesting so far though.

Guest eriathomas
I hope to get a chance to finish up Gears of War 2 finally this weekend. I'm also replaying CoD4 on and off to try and get all the achievements. Then I will be moving on to either The Darkness or Deadly Premonition, neither of which I have played.

I'm finally trying to get the mile high achievement again. I now remember why I stopped, fucker is hard. I got to the end once and accidentally shot the hostage :(.

Slipped back into Modern Warfare 2 as more of my friends are playing again.

Picked up Super Street Fighter 4 and Dragon Quest 9, that has taken up most of my gaming time lately, too.

also picked up MF2 again and refamiliarizing myself with it..

again, ps3 network, my name is mview, get at me to do some team deathmatches an shit...anyone..