Anyone else horde shipping stuff?

thomas

I used to throw all mine out for about a year or so when I first started buying online. I can't imagine how many I'd still have if I kept all the ones I threw away and all the ones I reused. I wish I had some 7 inch mailers, but I never seem to get one when I buy a 7 inch just some cardboard. If I ever do get a 7 inch mailer, it gets reused pretty fast usually.

if any Chicagoans want to donate mailers/ bubble envelopes/flats/bubble-wrap to me for UCR mailorders I'd be very much appreciative...I do the mailorder shipping for Transparent Records/the Copyrights merch too so anytime I can recycle mailing supplies I do.

Hey dude, when I drive back to IL for Christmas, I'll load my car up with LP mailers if you still need 'em then.

if any Chicagoans want to donate mailers/ bubble envelopes/flats/bubble-wrap to me for UCR mailorders I'd be very much appreciative...I do the mailorder shipping for Transparent Records/the Copyrights merch too so anytime I can recycle mailing supplies I do.

i can help you out too, i got a ton i don't plan on bringing back to jersey

Damn. I wish I'd saved some mailers, I've got a bunch of stuff I need to ship out. I don't really have a place here at school to store them, so I usually only have mailers for whatever I got in the mail in the last week. The rest go in the recycling, which is really dumb now that I think about it, now I have to go out behind the dining center and look for big boxes to make mailers.

Hey dude, when I drive back to IL for Christmas, I'll load my car up with LP mailers if you still need 'em then.

Scott and James, I ALWAYS need more...

Anybody have any idea what the best way to ship a bunch of 12" mailers is?

Yeah shipping is the pain in the ass, a bunch of lp mailers typically need to go Priority mail, or UPS. which is obviously expensive,

I have thought about, if I threw a cd in a huge ass box, and claimed the other 50+ pounds of mailers were packing material, if it would qualify for media mail?

hmmm...