Why the fuck is coheed touring with slipknot?

Guest kevinb

??? i can already imagine the fights that will enssue with the

white trash hot topic kids that wear those obnoxiously baggy pants with the straps on them.... why would coheed make their fans suffer through this garbage

I saw Coheed a few years ago when I was really into them and they were alright. I don't really listen to them much anymore although I still like them and me and my friends were considering going to this since it was only like 20 minutes from us and it should be pretty funny. It turns out tickets are about $40 so we definitely aren't doing that anymore.

Oh i know that some of them can be assholes too, I'm guessing they just don't want to be surpassed by any of their headliners in any way,shape,or forum and if so this is a success

more like why are slipknot playing with ughhhhh coheed!? ;)

i also wondered why mewithoutyou, the blood brothers and dredg were playing with coheed years ago. why codeseven, hopesfall and onelinedrawing were playing with coheed....

you get the picture. as much as i don't care for coheed, they've toured with some pretty great lineups.

i went to neverender, when it was i had seen my 32 coheed show.

i think im gonna go to 1 show when the new albums out and call it quits...unless they tour with dredg again.

coheed have always walked that fine line between touring with some amazing fucking acts (dredg, blood brothers, dillinger, deftones, etc.) and some of the worst shit ever (avenged sevenfold anyone?)

they def. tour for the money sometimes...but more often they do shows to appease their fans. so once in a while they cash in the "were coheed and can make an asston of money" card..i cant knock them for it....esp. when they do cool shit like neverender.