Of chicks and relationships

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiiiiit...I had a girl once who I got to be great friends with and we were inseparable tell me that she couldn't date me solely because I wasn't Jewish. Otherwise I was a great guy.

Now, I know that to some people, their religion is important when it comes to dating and marriage...but shit man, that was fucked to tell me like that.

Shiiiiit...I had a girl once who I got to be great friends with and we were inseparable tell me that she couldn't date me solely because I wasn't Jewish. Otherwise I was a great guy.

Now, I know that to some people, their religion is important when it comes to dating and marriage...but shit man, that was fucked to tell me like that.

so did you stop landscaping her yard after she said that? :P

i had to show this again..lol i couldn't stop laughing when i saw this picture.. what a toolbag..lol

i learned nothing from that show

wait wait wait... you watched that show?

*shakes head*

i watched 3 episodes. mainly because it was shot in austin, and i wanted to see if i knew anyone at those bars. The "I learned nothing from that show" was just me being facetious. I was more about watching "NEXT" :P

Guest genericinsight

This thread started some unnecessary drama and crap on my behalf (sorry again) and I don't expect anyone to care or give advice, but I need to vent a little.

Regardless of how I look, dress, or comfortable I am with myself, I am never confident around anyone of the opposite sex that I have romantic feelings for. I force myself to talk to them and I can't be myself. I go from being outgoing and social to shy and awkward. This past weekend I was around an amazing person that I've had feelings for all year and half the time I was around him I felt like I was nauseous. And when I see him around other girls all it does it bug me regardless of the fact that I can't do anything. I can't do it, and when this happens I usually just try and ride it out until the feelings pass. I'm much happier simply being friends with someone in the long run, makes it so much easier on my sanity.

This has always been my problem.

/end livejournal-esque rant

This thread started some unnecessary drama and crap on my behalf (sorry again) and I don't expect anyone to care or give advice, but I need to vent a little.

Regardless of how I look, dress, or comfortable I am with myself, I am never confident around anyone of the opposite sex that I have romantic feelings for. I force myself to talk to them and I can't be myself. I go from being outgoing and social to shy and awkward. This past weekend I was around an amazing person that I've had feelings for all year and half the time I was around him I felt like I was nauseous. And when I see him around other girls all it does it bug me regardless of the fact that I can't do anything. I can't do it, and when this happens I usually just try and ride it out until the feelings pass. I'm much happier simply being friends with someone in the long run, makes it so much easier on my sanity.

This has always been my problem.

/end livejournal-esque rant

homegirl you sound WAYYYYYYY too much like me.

just go for it.

easier said than done!

haha

every opportunity not taken is an opportunity wasted. better to know you tried than beating yourself up over saying something that only takes a few breaths to get out.

at least that's where my mind is. and that's why i need to find this chick and talk to her.

Guest genericinsight

easier said than done!

haha

every opportunity not taken is an opportunity wasted. better to know you tried than beating yourself up over saying something that only takes a few breaths to get out.

I realize I'm probably doing the wrong thing but I just look at it as less of an opportunity to lose what I already have. Anything further risks ruining it and making things awkward, which I have done in the past... several times I've made it clear what my true intentions were to a guy I've had interest in, they've ignored me from then on and cut me out of their lives completely.

Only once did a guy actually have a mature reaction and despite not being interested back, we're still good friends to this day. I don't even remember how I even went about telling him I how I felt.