Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

damn, I'm missing a good bit of the Wednesdays stuff. still missing the From the Front Porch comp for the Haints stuff. you into/collecting his Rise Up Howlin' Werewolf stuff as well? if so I know there's two different cover variations for the 7" put out by Vertical House (Brown Cardstock and White). I'm friends with the couple that own/operates Vertical House so let me know if you want a copy of both and I can get one of each if you like...or you can just e-mail 'em and tell 'em you'd like a copy of each of the variations...that might be easier. also if you were into Jaime's brother's stuff, The Natchez Shakers, he (Joey) put together a new album called "Revival Now" and it sounds exactly like The Natchez Shakers stuff.

Bitchin' Jaime collection

Thanks. I have that RUHW on brown, and I saw it on white at the last Haints show, but I didn't snag it. Does Revival Now have anything besides the First Revivalationist Project cd?

nope, just that First Revivalationist Project CD unfortunately. Hope he puts out some more stuff

Hahahaha. You're missing the Born Against split 7"...and Wiggle is there twice.

fuck, I messed up. I kept the remastered of wiggle because I cannot decide which is better. i did take a picture of el mozote. by the way, I'm that guy that emailed you with the questions

Oh, hey man. Welcome aboard. I really like that image with all the iPods. I might steal it.

Hahahaha. You're missing the Born Against split 7"...and Wiggle is there twice.

fuck, I messed up. I kept the remastered of wiggle because I cannot decide which is better. i did take a picture of el mozote. by the way, I'm that guy that emailed you with the questions

You're also missing Snappy Answers... and/or Happy, Horny...

You're also missing Snappy Answers... and/or Happy, Horny...

I don't have those on mp3, though I know they're on the bootleg punk rock superheroes cd, but when I owned that CD 12 years ago, I didn't know it was those EPs.

Also, I haven't found horny online. Over the past three weeks, I found all the other records. They are coming in the mail, have about half.

Also missing in the ipod pics are the reissues. didn't feel like doing four on the floor and punk usa.

My Muff Potter collection.....

[image]

you see on this picture

:

Muff Potter - The Potthoff EP 7" (orange)

Muff Potter / Hot Water Music Greenhell split 7"

Muff Potter / Chuck Ragan split 7" (signed by Muff Potter+Chuck Ragan)

Nagel / Chuck Ragan split 7" (signed by Nagel)

Muff Potter Alles nur geklaut 7"

Muff Potter Alles nur geklaut 7" test press (signed)

Muff Potter - First LP

Muff potter - Schrei wenn du brennst LP

Muff Potter - Borsteinkantengeschichten LP

Muff Potter - Von Wegen LP

Muff Potter - Ready Stead fremdkörper LP

Muff Potter - Heute wird gewonen bitte LP

Muff Potter - Gute Aussicht LP (yellow)

Muff Potter - Gute Aussicht LP TEST PRESS (signed)

Opps:

[image]

so, the A-Set/Cobolt record wasn't exclusive to the box set? I've been looking for that one...

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I don't make a very good message board regular.

Yeah, it exists as an individual record, although it's definitely the most limited one. As you probably guessed, it’s the white one at the bottom right. The packaging is a lot simpler compared to the others. It’s just white paper instead of the nice cardstock, and it doesn’t have a fancy insert. As I recall, it was supposed to only be available as an individual record to those who subscribed to the whole series (that was the big incentive to subscribe, other than to guarantee that you'd get each record, since you weren't getting different versions or anything. I think all of the subscribers also got a box at the end to hold all of the records, but I don't know if it's any different from the boxes they used for the regular boxed set), but Tree also sold the individual version at the big series wrap show thing they did at the Fireside back in the day (that's where I got mine), so they probably just had a few extra to unload. I remember being surprised at how many of the supposedly out-of-print records they had at the merch table, but I think it was one of those things where they had like 6 of this one and 8 of that & they were just cleaning house.

I guess there is a more limited version of the boxed set (maybe mailorder or something?) with green sleeves instead of gold, but I’ve never seen it. Anyone know about this?

so, the A-Set/Cobolt record wasn't exclusive to the box set? I've been looking for that one...

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I don't make a very good message board regular.

Yeah, it exists as an individual record, although it's definitely the most limited one. As you probably guessed, it’s the white one at the bottom right. The packaging is a lot simpler compared to the others. It’s just white paper instead of the nice cardstock, and it doesn’t have a fancy insert. As I recall, it was supposed to only be available as an individual record to those who subscribed to the whole series (that was the big incentive to subscribe, other than to guarantee that you'd get each record, since you weren't getting different versions or anything. I think all of the subscribers also got a box at the end to hold all of the records, but I don't know if it's any different from the boxes they used for the regular boxed set), but Tree also sold the individual version at the big series wrap show thing they did at the Fireside back in the day (that's where I got mine), so they probably just had a few extra to unload. I remember being surprised at how many of the supposedly out-of-print records they had at the merch table, but I think it was one of those things where they had like 6 of this one and 8 of that & they were just cleaning house.

I guess there is a more limited version of the boxed set (maybe mailorder or something?) with green sleeves instead of gold, but I’ve never seen it. Anyone know about this?

The box sets were made available with green, gold and white sleeves. I can't remember the number breakdown for white or gold, but the green sleeves were limited to 100 (I have one).

DAVID FUCKING BAZAN

7"s:

[image]

From the top:

Pedro the Lion - I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day (Green /500)

Pedro the Lion - I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day (Red /1000)

Pedro the Lion - The First Noel

Pedro the Lion - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

David Bazan - Away in a Manger

David Bazan - Jingle Bells (White /200)

David Bazan - Jingle Bells (Green /400)

David Bazan - Jingle Bells (Red /400)

Pedro the Lion - Big Trucks

Pedro the Lion - Progress

David Bazan/Casey Foubert - Split

David Bazan - American Flags

David Bazan - The Man in Me b/w Hallelujah (preorder/record store exclusive)

LPs:

[image]

Pedro the Lion - Whole EP

Pedro the Lion - It's Hard to Find a Friend (Grey /500)

Pedro the Lion - It's Hard to Find a Friend (White /500)

Pedro the Lion - The Only Reason I Feel Secure

Pedro the Lion - Winners Never Quit (Black)

Pedro the Lion - Winners Never Quit (White /500)

Pedro the Lion - Winners Never Quit (Grey /500)

Pedro the Lion - Control (Green)

Pedro the Lion - Control (Coke Bottle)

Pedro the Lion - Achilles Heel

Missing:

Sub Pop Single

Helicopter (red & black)

Hard To Find a Friend on black

Sell me them!

I've got the Bazan full length on preorder, and I just realized I forgot to include the Headphones LP, shit. Oh well.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic