Please Come Home - Dustin Kensrue

Love the idea of the 50 randomly inserted mixed color LPs!

Really looking forward to this release.

thanks travis, inspired by jack white and third man records. The jacket layout looked awesome as well. Going to be a gategold jacket with lyrics printed on the inner panel. Should be a late feb/early march release on these.

Love the idea of the 50 randomly inserted mixed color LPs!

Really looking forward to this release.

thanks travis, inspired by jack white and third man records. The jacket layout looked awesome as well. Going to be a gategold jacket with lyrics printed on the inner panel. Should be a late feb/early march release on these.

Nice, thats gonna be a good time for Thrice related vinyl. I should have the AITA reissue out around that same time.

Nice, thats gonna be a good time for Thrice related vinyl. I should have the AITA reissue out around that same time.

awesome, I will be getting me one of those for sure.

PS I hope I randomly win the /50 color so I can ebay it and get another one.

hey, ETR? Make sure he doesn't get one? ;)

its all gonna be completely randomly inserted to keep it fair. I already had like 5 people email me asking if they can trade or buy one from me.

I dont even think that im gonna put a sticker on them announcing it, just the people who follow this board and our social networking pages will even know that they exist.

hey, ETR? Make sure he doesn't get one? ;)

its all gonna be completely randomly inserted to keep it fair. I already had like 5 people email me asking if they can trade or buy one from me.

I dont even think that im gonna put a sticker on them announcing it, just the people who follow this board and our social networking pages will even know that they exist.

Yea I like the idea of not stickering the swirl ones and just making them completely random

i like that route. but without a sticker on there i'm sure quite a few people will never know they have one because they will never open it, which will be kind of funny.

agreed...people should be listening to their records regardless

i like that route. but without a sticker on there i'm sure quite a few people will never know they have one because they will never open it, which will be kind of funny.

Don't sticker them please. I could see a Judge Judy level event happening if you do. ;)

I will ask if one we're to get one of these mixed colors randomly would you have extra (or special!) jackets laying around for cases like this. I might not be the only one who would love a jacket for an individual variant.

Also I know these probably won't go up for pre-order but since there is a swirl variant I'm assuming they're pressed?

Don't sticker them please. I could see a Judge Judy level event happening if you do. ;)

I will ask if one we're to get one of these mixed colors randomly would you have extra (or special!) jackets laying around for cases like this. I might not be the only one who would love a jacket for an individual variant.

Also I know these probably won't go up for pre-order but since there is a swirl variant I'm assuming they're pressed?

I meant putting a sticker on all of them, not just the swirled variant.

The order was placed this week, they should be ready late feb/early march

I meant putting a sticker on all of them, not just the swirled variant.

The order was placed this week, they should be ready late feb/early march

My bad