Please Come Home - Dustin Kensrue

ETR posted the test press pics on their fb page.

http://instagr.am/p/oxlwm/

im guessing you're the idiot who posted on their facebook page wanting enjoy the ride to press a straylight run album that victory announced they were pressing themselves months ago.

yes. i'm the idiot who was obviously not aware victory announced they were pressing it themselves months ago.

Thanks guys, expect a mid march street date for both the etr webstroe store and hot topic to have these.

Decided that Hot topic will have the milky clear variant and enjoy the ride/equal vision will have the brown variant. If anyone was wondering

and both places will have some of the super limited swirled variants(limited to 50 total and randomly placed in orders from both hot topic and etr)

Thanks guys, expect a mid march street date for both the etr webstroe store and hot topic to have these.

Decided that Hot topic will have the milky clear variant and enjoy the ride/equal vision will have the brown variant. If anyone was wondering

and both places will have some of the super limited swirled variants(limited to 50 total and randomly placed in orders from both hot topic and etr)

this is gonna be fun.

The new Dustin Kensrue solo song, "Of Crows and Crowns" sounds great too.

my good friend recorded it last night.

also here's the setlist, if anyone wants to know:

Pistol

Come All You Weary

Meza, Arizona (Bad Books Cover)

I Knew You Before

Artist In The Ambulance

Blood & Wine

Hospital Beds (Cold War Kids Cover)

Stare At The Sun

Consider The Ravens

Disarmed

Of Crows & Crowns (New Song)

Down There By The Train (Tom Waits Cover)

No idea of timing on it, but in LA at the Troubador it was Evan, then Matt, then Anthony, then a special song by Matt Anthony and Ace, then Ace, then Chris, and last was Dustin... They seem to change it up every night though, but I can only imagine Dustin always going on last since he is the special guest on select dates.

does anyone have an idea of the set times for the where's the band? tour? or when in the lineup Dustin goes on? I'm thinking of going tonight but I'd have to coordinate childcare.

back to the thread subject, I'm stoked on this release!

From the past 2 shows, Dustin goes on last. Prior to him it's Chris, Ace, Anthony, Matt, and Evan. They haven't announced set times yet but doors are at 6:30 so if it's anything like the Troubadour show, Dustin would go on around 9:45ish.

and boom! tonight at the yost--

7:30pm Evan Weiss

7:50pm Ace Enders

8:20pm Chris Conley

8:50pm Matt Pryor

9:20pm Anthony Raneri

9:50pm Dustin Kensrue

thanks for you guys' responses. my husband'll for sure be off work in time to watch my daughter so i can go to the show. can't wait.

next up is ordering PCH when it gets released later this month.

I'll be in a burgundy beanie tonight. Come say hi. :)

darn, i didn't see this until now. i was by myself since i wasn't really gonna be able to watch much of the show beyond dustin's set. i did get there at the tail end of matt pryor's set so i'm happy.

i was at the way back on the right in the section in front of the bar. it was an ok venue...

set list was a bit different than the L.A. one. nice for people going to multiple dates:

i knew you before

the artist in the ambulance

pistol

state trooper (springsteen cover)

anthology

blood and wine

hospital beds (cold war kids cover)

of crows & crowns

?<---i forget which song he performed here.

consider the ravens

down there by the train (tom waits cover)

I'll be in a burgundy beanie tonight. Come say hi. :)

darn, i didn't see this until now. i was by myself since i wasn't really gonna be able to watch much of the show beyond dustin's set. i did get there at the tail end of matt pryor's set so i'm happy.

i was at the way back on the right in the section in front of the bar. it was an ok venue...

set list was a bit different than the L.A. one. nice for people going to multiple dates:

i knew you before

pistol

anthology

blood and wine

of crows & crowns

consider the ravens

it was "Sigh No More" by Mumford & Sons

I used to work for equal vision and had the opportunity to work with Dustin personally on this release (as well as shoot a ton of whiskey with him at a show in NYC celebrating the release - man does that dude like whiskey). He's a spectacular human being and it was a wonderful experience getting to see everything he puts into what he does (humble brag)

i knew you before

pistol

anthology

blood and wine

of crows & crowns

consider the ravens

it was "Sigh No More" by Mumford & Sons

ah right, the one where he asked us to clap a bunch along with the end of the song? I don't like Mumford & sons at all because of the dude's voice but I enjoyed Dustin's take on it.