Please Come Home - Dustin Kensrue

which one is the hot topic version? I hope the white, bacause I need the Brown:)

we havent decided which color is going to be hot topic and which is going to be etr/evr webstore yet.

In regards to the 50 randomly mixed records, 25 will be put into the hot topic variant order and 25 will be randomly inserted into the etr web orders. Wanted to experiment with something different for this one, are people digging this idea?

Is it still 25 to each store?

we havent decided which color is going to be hot topic and which is going to be etr/evr webstore yet.

In regards to the 50 randomly mixed records, 25 will be put into the hot topic variant order and 25 will be randomly inserted into the etr web orders. Wanted to experiment with something different for this one, are people digging this idea?

Is it still 25 to each store?

Yea it is. These should be shipping from the plant sometime next week. Once i get shipping confirmation I wil put up a pre order. The tests sounded great

welp, looks like im gonna have to buy like 10 copies of this.

how much will it be and have you decided who gets what colour out of HT and EVR?

ETR/EVR are getting the brown variant and hot topic is getting clear/white mix.

Retail price on these for all of the stores will be $16.99 i think. Need to double check that with travis but I believe that was what we agreed upon.

Is there a release date on this yet?

they should be shipping from the plant next week. Once i get shipping confirmation then i will put up a pre order and start to ship them out in a week or so later

When I was picking up my Sainthood Reps records last week, I saw a huge pallet of these waiting to be shipped. Should be arriving to you any day now!

they should be shipping from the plant next week. Once i get shipping confirmation then i will put up a pre order and start to ship them out in a week or so later

When I was picking up my Sainthood Reps records last week, I saw a huge pallet of these waiting to be shipped. Should be arriving to you any day now!

yea, i was told that these should ship either tomorrow or thursday. We are gonna wait to have the final product in hand to take pictures so no pre order but they will be available sometime next week through the etr and evr store. Hot topic should get them next week sometime also

We will update this thread with exact time of when they will go up for sale as always once they arrive.