Please Come Home - Dustin Kensrue

Etr and ht working together is probably like the Best thing Ever. I'm really excited about this release. And putting the /50 in random orders is really awesome even tho it'll be heartbreaking when we see one go up on eBay. Now i gotta figure out who to order from haha

Rest assured my /50 swirl will be cherished in my Thrice/DK collection.

Etr and ht working together is probably like the Best thing Ever. I'm really excited about this release. And putting the /50 in random orders is really awesome even tho it'll be heartbreaking when we see one go up on eBay. Now i gotta figure out who to order from haha

Rest assured my /50 swirl will be cherished in my Thrice/DK collection.

You have a swirl alreadY?

Gee guys way to piss all over the idea of etr expanding and going with a place that's not going to over charge me or bs me around. I really liked knowing that the limited variant intended to be randomly inserted in orders are probably going to be done instead of hoarded or automatically sold on eBay. Guess I shoulda wished mts and src did it instead.

And I wasn't saying BEST THING TO HAPPEN IN VINYL HISTORY, it was more ment in how ppl would use the term "like the best thing ever" in like when you eat a really good burger you've craved or gotten an awesome blow job you say ya that was like the best thing ever.

Am I going to lose my sense of casualness once I own over 50 records or get over 200 posts or something? Cuz that would be like the Worst thing Ever

Gee guys way to piss all over the idea of etr expanding and going with a place that's not going to over charge me or bs me around. I really liked knowing that the limited variant intended to be randomly inserted in orders are probably going to be done instead of hoarded or automatically sold on eBay. Guess I shoulda wished mts and src did it instead.

And I wasn't saying BEST THING TO HAPPEN IN VINYL HISTORY, it was more ment in how ppl would use the term "like the best thing ever" in like when you eat a really good burger you've craved or gotten an awesome blow job you say ya that was like the best thing ever.

Am I going to lose my sense of casualness once I own over 50 records or get over 200 posts or something? Cuz that would be like the Worst thing Ever

Calm the fuck down and welcome to Vinyl Collective.

I love your response, you're going to do just fine here (no sarcasm)

Calm the fuck down and welcome to Vinyl Collective.