Your first band shirt.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

circa 1990. my very first concert. horrible horrible colors. all of the shirts they had had the awful pseudo-tie-dye job but i wanted a Ramones shirt with the "presidential seal"

I saw them on the same tour. I bought the same shirt, except it was black with no 80's colors on it. Some of the print was red.

I'm so confused by the date of 1990 on this tour. I saw them before I started high school, and I started high school in the fall of 1989. I wore the shirt on the first day of gym and another kid had the same shirt. So I must have seen them in the summer of 89.

I'm so confused by the date of 1990 on this tour. I saw them before I started high school, and I started high school in the fall of 1989. I wore the shirt on the first day of gym and another kid had the same shirt. So I must have seen them in the summer of 89.

hmm...not sure. this is the tour program i got from that show

http://www.rip-her-to-shreds.com/archive_tour_programs_escape_from_newyork.php

In 3rd or 4th grade I got the Nirvana smiley face shirt with the Flower sniffin, baby kissin, kitty pettin', corporate rock whores on the back. I was sweet in 3rd grade. My parents didn't care at all. This was circa 1991. I probably had a Michael Jackson shirt or something when I was like 4 though.

does a hat count? tom petty's dog with wings tour was my first concert, i was in third grade, i got a hat. it was great.

Smashing Pumpkins ZERO long sleeve from when I saw them with fountains of wayne opening! my first show ever!

^this was the first show that was for me. i begged my dad, it was amazing. FOW was there also. my first band shirt was from this show, with a giant silver heart on it.