straylight run

i think the hype from Taking Back Sunday followed over to them initially, now a couple years removed from "you gotta check out this band, it's the old guitarist and bassist from Taking Back Sunday's new band," they're starting to fizzle out. i never really dug their stuff but knew people who loved them and now really don't care about them anymore.

I saw John play a solo show here in town about a month ago...when he went on there were about 15 people tops left to watch...I felt bad for him

That sucks. When I saw Andy from Hot Rod Circuit's new band play here there were only 5 or 6 people who stayed, and all of them including myself were in bands or friends of bands that played.

im not a big fan of the needles however i think the rest is great. live i thought they were pretty awesome.

I saw John play a solo show here in town about a month ago...when he went on there were about 15 people tops left to watch...I felt bad for him

That sucks. When I saw Andy from Hot Rod Circuit's new band play here there were only 5 or 6 people who stayed, and all of them including myself were in bands or friends of bands that played.

I saw them (Death in the Park) with the Forecast in Pittsburgh and there were maybe 10 kids there. it was kind of sad.